Owl man

It's been a year since Damian has stayed with them and he is playing with his step-siblings making them to laugh as he blows on their bellies. Bruce can see Damian has changed greatly since Henriette and Luna had moved in.

Samaria has her own cave in the Batcave making her to love it as Bruce wonders how Henriette managed to get Samaria down there and make the hole without him hearing her.

Henriette took Damian, Bruce, Dick and Alfred to the Fobidden Forest to give them each a magical core since they are her family. Sirius, Remus, Teddy Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks and Andromeda Tonks nee Black had taught them making them to be happy as they have their own wands.

Damian's wand is fourteen inch yew wood with the core being dark phoenix fleather dipped into it's own blood with a heartstring of a Chinese Fireball dragon.

Bruce's wand is eleven inch maple wood with the core being that of a baskilis fang with phoenix fleather making him to wonder how he got those combined together.

Alfred's wand is thirteen inch holy wood with the core veing of a holy phoenix fleather with the heartstring of a unicorn making him to wonder if he can clean the Wayne Manor with it.

Dick's wand is twelve inch yew wood with the core being that of what the other's cores were making him to wonder how that could of happened as Henriette explain wand makers like to experiment with things.

Alfred learned spells meant to clean and some defensive spells as well while both Damian, Dick and Bruce had gotten some combat spells with some defenseive spells as well.

Alfred looks younger now as Henriette wants him to have a family of his own making him to be grateful for her gift as Mrytle and him went on fourteen dates and are looking strong.

Damian and Henriette were out one time alone and a man showed up making Henriette to be on guard as this man is dangerous as she steps in front of Damian.

"Sir, what is it you want from the both of us as we can't have something that you want." Henriette was careful as to what she says as he could kill them.

"Ma'am, I want nothing from you or the little owlet behind you. All I wanted to do was to ask if you two would like to join the Order of the Owls." Henriette isn't liking this as Bruce warned her about them and she isn't planning on hurting Bruce.

"I'm sorry, both of us are not even interested in joining since I don't want to hurt my fiance's heart if I do join you. Come, hatchling. We need to get back." The man was confused to the hatchling part as she isn't part a Order of the Snakes or anything like that.

"Yes, mother." Damian said as he knows she want on guard and the man was shocked to hear him calling Henriette mother before they left. Henriette was quick to tell Bruce want happened.

"You did a good job. Why did he ask you to join, Henriette? Damian I can understand, but I don't understand why he asked you to join." Bruce was confused as to why Henriette got asked to join.

"Maybe he thought I was Damian's sister."

"He was shocked when I called her mother. I don't know if I shouldn't of called her that, but she is my mother." Damian said as he hugs Henriette. Bruce can understand and thinks.

"Why don't you trick him and both me and Dick will follow and we can ambush them." Henriette and Damian nodded their heads as they plan to go out tomorrow night.

They plan worked so far and Henriette stopped the man from killing as the police could handle the rest since they are leaving since she doesn't want her hatchling to get blood on his uniform.

They saw the building and when they went in, they saw the councilors to the Order of the Owls making Henriette to not like this one bit.

"Welcome to the Order of the Owls. Please remove your mask so we can see your faces." Henriette was quick to stop Damian making the others to look to her.

"How can we be sure you won't kill us the second our mask are off? How will we know we're safe here when you don't have your own maskes off? I can't trust the life of me and my hatchling's to you like that so easily." Damian never could understand how Henriette can handle things so much better.

"We assure you, miss. We aren't planning to hurt you or your owlet as that wouldn't be a good idea." One of the councilors said as Henriette glares at them making them to shiver as Damian can see the over-protective mother is coming out.

Just then Batman shows up with Nightwing and the bawl begins making Henriette to keep Damian in her site of version in case they got the idea of stealing him from her.

The fight was over making Henriette to calm down, but keep her guard up as she doesn't know if one of them is going to sneak up on her and Damian.

They went home and had some hot chocolate with marshmallows on top making Luna to join in as she had made glasses to have everyone to see the magical creatures she can see.