+13+

Your POV

I was sitting in a chair, my hands on the table holding a cup of coffee. The policeman walked in and sat in front of me. What followed was series of questions about Mei Mio, but then he started asking about Sakyu. And when I thought it was finally over he asked the final question.

"What were you doing in the cottege?"

The question wouldn't be so uncomfortable if...

×Flashback×

"You can do that later."

In a flash he put his hands behind my back and pulled me towards him.

"Megamo what are you-Mmgh" Before I could proceed what was happening, he was kissing me.

I tried to pull away but it was pointless. He held me way too tightly, kissed me was too roughly, and yet it was a pleasent feeling. He pulled away and I could feel his gaze on my face. I opened my eyes that I secretly closed in the middle of the kiss.

"[Y/n]... I need to tell you something." He placed his forehead against mine.

That's when we heard door creacking. Both of us pulled away as quickly as we realized in what kind of situation we were in. Sounds of fast steps filled the space between us as the person stepped into the storage room.

"Are you [y/n] [l/n]?" The police officer asked me.

"Yes. Is there something wrong?"

×End of the Flashback×

"I helped Yui around stuff for barbecue."

-

Oko's POV

All of us - without Mujo and Mido were sitting behind the gym on the grass thinking of what may have happened to [y/n]. What if they decided to keep her there, or what if they think she killed someone and now she's in jail??

"So they were right when they said you were sulking."

We turned our heads and saw [y/n] leaning agains the wall, her hands crossed and a smirk on her face.

"S-sulking? Who's sulking?!" Osano got up yelling.

"Woah were you crying?" [y/n] walked towards him this time with more worried expression on her face. "Your eyes are all red. You really did cry." She placed her palms on his cheeks taking a closer look. I honestly wouldn't mind being him right now.

"No. I just thought you'll never give me my 3000¥ back." Osano said removing her hands.

"So what did they ask??" Aso jumped off the grass on his feet.

"I'll tell you later, but there's something else I want to talk to all of you about." She seemed determined.

"Speak." Megamo, who was leaning against the wall this entire time said.

"I wanna get a job. I got here on Friday, and today is Thursday. I thought I'd be here for a day or two but it seems not. There was food in the fridge when I arrived so I didn't worry about it too much. Still, I'll need money for other things."

"Hey if ya need drugs I got some somewhere at home." Osoro said looking around if anyone heard him.

"Uh, no I need some girl things..." She tilted her head down.

"Like what?" Aso asked.

"Now now, give her some space Aso. She was questioned by the police today and kidnappd few days ago. She needs to rest" Amao said pulling his arm so he'd sit down.

"Amao I'm perfectly fi-" She colapsed right in front of us.

"[Y/n]!"

"Shit! Someone call the medic homo!!" Osoro yelled grasping attention of the nearby teacher.

+++++
School started yesterday so I might forget to post chapters sometimes. Also we got a transfer students that lived here until 3rd grade (I remember her from kindergarden) but then she moved to Germany and now she got back to Croatia and she should be a grade higher than ours but because of our law she has to repeat this year. Ok, enough of my miserable life it's not like anyone cares bai.