15- Dean

You and Dean were playing Just Dance

You and Dean were playing Just Dance. Yes, you were.
Here's the backstory.
You, Sam and Dean had a particularly hard hunt. You were all beaten and worn out but after a good nap and some pie you were ready to celebrate. You killed 40 demons for Heaven's sake! That deserved some relaxation! Well, Sam and Dean didn't know what to do to have some fun other than a bar and one night stand. You, on the other hand, had an amazing idea.
"Guys, let's play Just Dance! We can all take turns!" You cried. "I only have two controllers though."
"Just Dance, really y/n?" Dean asked.
"What? Don't judge! It's awesome!" You cried. Dean shrugged.
"Fine. You in Sam?" Dean asked.
"Sure. You and y/n can go first," Sam said, taking a seat on the bed and relaxing with a beer in hand.
You and Dean chose the song 'I've Got A Feeling' and started the game.
It was competitive. You both knew it would be, but it was still fun. You and Dean danced like no one's business, and both got great scores. You were slightly better though....
"Ha! I win!" You grinned, doing a mini dance. "You buy my pie!"
"Ha, that's cute!" Dean cried. Then he realized you were serious and both of you went out to get some pie while Sam chose the song you and him would dance to.
While you were sharing the pie, Dean looked up suddenly. You were a little confused until he spoke.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Woah, Dean. A little random don't you think?" You asked, chuckling.
"I had to ask while I had the courage," Dean said. You started laughing.
"I would be honored," you grinned. "You had to get courage up to ask me that?"
"Duh," he replied. "You're beautiful, smart, helpful, funny, perfect, everything. And I'm me."
"Dean you are perfect. I will never stop thinking that. You save the world almost every day," you smiled, nuzzling his nose. "Now come on, I have to go kick Sammy's ass."
"Let's go."

Another one out. I had a shit ton of homework today. It wasn't even funny. Anyway, goodnight my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy