19- Lucifer

Almost the end of the day

Almost the end of the day...... So close.... Ten more minutes, y/n. You can do it! Remember... Luci's picking you up today. It's gonna be okay.
You were in college again. You were dared, for a hundred thousand bucks (not really), to go back to school and get your bachelors degree. You were sitting in the last class of the day, feeling the mean girls' stares and listening to the teacher drowning on and on.... Only five minutes now....
Come on... Come on! Lucifer will be out there! He promised.
BRAANNGGGGG
You grabbed your things and walked out the door before the teacher could stop you. You hated everything about that stupid school. The teachers were dumb, the students were dumber, and none of them liked you.
You walked outside and saw Lucifer sitting on a table, looking at the garden. You made your way over but was stopped by some mean girls.
"Ugh, where are you going?"
"Home, dumb ass," you replied.
"How dare you?? I am the smartest girl -not to mention the prettiest- girl in the school."
"Pull that ten foot pole outta your ass and you might make it."
Lucifer started laughing and brought up his hand to cover his face. You grinned. Damn he's so cute!
He walked over to you and looked at your ass. "No ten foot pole here. Only my-"
"LUCIFER!"
He laughed again. "Sorry. It was such a perfect opportunity. Now, bitches," Lucifer moved the girls out of the way. "Out of the way. The prize is coming through."
You swagged through the line of astonished girls.
"Wow he's hot."
"How come she gets him and I get James?"
"How is he so handsome?"
Ha. Lucifer swagged through them as well, wrapped an arm around you, and strolled away.
"Quite a nice remark, love. I liked it," he smiled.
You smiled back. "I could tell."
"I love you babe. Never forget that."
"Never forget that I love you more."

Okay, jeez, sorry this is out late at night, but I had basketball tryouts today. I have them tomorrow too, so  I may not post. Peace out my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy