20- Castiel

You and Cas were watching a movie, specifically the Princess Bride, and Cas was confused

You and Cas were watching a movie, specifically the Princess Bride, and Cas was confused. Since he was always in Heaven, he never really looked at humans and learned their ways. Of course, humans are very confusing when it came to feelings, so it made sense. He continued to ask questions through the entire movie, causing Sam and Dean to groan. Since he was your boyfriend, you thought it was adorable.
"Why does the man-"
"Oh my GOD Cas, shut up!!" Dean yelled, standing up to Cas. The angel stood as well.
"I just don't understand it, Dean."
"It's common sense!!"
"Well, I'm sorry! My 'people skills' are 'rusty'!!" Castiel shouted angrily.
"It's okay, Cas," you stepped in between them. They would start a fight soon if you didn't stop them. "Dean, come on, we can finish the movie. It's not like you haven't seen this movie before."
Dean sighed. "Yeah, okay. I get you. Let's just watch the movie. Cas, no more questions. Y/n'll explain it to you afterwards."
"Yep, I will. I promise. Now, how about we have a snuggle session?" You led him over to the couch and sat him down, laying down on top of him. You curled into his body, your bodies fitting like a puzzle, and leaned your head on his chest. You're e/c eyes were staring at the screen while his vibrant blue ones were looking down at you, thinking how did I get someone like her?

After the movie, Cas pulled you into his room.
"So, about the movie...."

Another one out. Sorry this may be late, I had tryouts again today and I'm dyinnnggggggg. Ok, enough about my struggling, bye my doods.
-Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy