Chapter 9

Okay so before I start, there's a picture of what her hair looks like at the top. Just imagine it to be whiter than that or this would do.

" Just leave him alone would you. " I shouted and he threw Sam on the floor like he was nothing.

"You're running away from Loranda, how this all even happen. I want an explanation and I want it now. "

" And what makes you think that I'd tell you. You've heard enough as it seems." I said and before I knew it he was in front of me pinning me to the wall. His muscular frame hovering against my small own.

" Don't make me force you to. " he said calmly through gritted teeth. I could tell he was pretty angry

" What exactly do you want to know? " I asked sighing. He had to find out some day anyway.

" Everything. Every single thing ." he said.

" Why? It's not like you care anyway, what happened to me doesn't matter to you. I mean nothing to you and I'm going to tell you nothing. If you aren't satisfied with the information you have then... "

" Fine, don't tell me anything. It's not like I care anyway. I want you out of my land tomorrow before dawn. "

" Good, we were going to leave anyway. " I said and he walked out slamming the door hard.

" That was pretty much a good drama. " Jonathan said smiling.

" Well it wouldn't be if you were the one he was beating up would it?" Sam asked icily

" Cool off man. I was just joking." Jonathan said but Sam still glared at him.

" I'm sorry about him. " I said taking my beanie and leaving the room.

Around the door there were lots of guards positioned around and I wondered if they heard, something told me that they didn't despite their wolf hearing. I just hope it was true.

They turned to look at me as I came out. I could still sight him, he just had to make us angry and disturb my good sleep.

" We have words not to let you leave the room. " one of them who was bold enough said as he walked up to me but I knew there was still a bit of fear in him.

" You're going to let me walk out now and not do anything about it. " I said sternly

" But..." he continued

" Are you going to question me? " I asked and he shook his head and let me walk away and none of them said a word as I went.

It was pretty easy using my powers to compel the remaining guards to let me through. I really needed to think or calm down, I was really angry at him mostly and everyone and everything else. Immediately I was out of his territory I did the only thing I could, I ran.

I had no idea where I was going to but I just wanted to run away from everything. I was hurt and angry, I don't know what I did to deserve a life like this. I finally stopped by a lake. The place was peaceful and the lake was pretty. It was pretty dark and I really couldn't make out anything.

I just sat by the bank watching the lake trying to stop thinking about him, how much he annoyed me and how Loranda would stop at nothing to kill me. It would have really helped if he was understandable, loving and caring. Maybe I'd have even told him about it and stay with him for the time being knowing I was safe but he's just totally opposite and there was Cici. I really didn't like her but I know he did. I've always wanted a perfect life but my life is far from being perfect and I doubt if it would ever be.