Chapter 25

" Okay let's get this done with. " I said as Hilda ushered me to her private area where she helped people with her magic and I was kinda scared not knowing what to expect, would it be easy to get rid of, would it really be gone?

" Everything's gonna be fine, you'd finally be free from her now. " Jonathan said reassuringly and I just nodded not knowing what else to say. If I get rid of her now, there's every guarantee that she'd find another way to make my life hell.

" It's gonna be okay mi reina, don't think too much about it. " Damon said giving my hand a tiny squeeze probably to reassure me but if anything it just made my heart race more than it was already.

" Now now boys, get out of here I have to do my job. " Hilda said kicking them out.

" Good luck Lee, you're going to need it. " Sam said as he walked out. His words made me more scared. Vulcan gave me a thumbs up, Jonathan just smiled and Damon gave me a kiss on the forehead telling me everything would be alright. I just hoped so and that this wasn't going to be the last time with them.

" Now that they are all out, may we begin? "

" Sure, what do I do? " I asked and she directed me to lay down on a bed while she got ready.

" So what are you going to do? I thought it was just to get a protective amulet or something."

" Yours is more than that, you'd have to do this on your own, I'd just help you in any way I can. "

I could tell that my mouth was open and my jaw was nearly reaching the ground.

" What do you mean I get to do it on my own? . I don't even know what to do, I could die . "

" Don't worry it won't come to that. " she said

" It won't come to that? that means things are bound to get nasty. " I said

" Listen, calm down okay. Everything's going to be fine. " she said and I just nodded, I hope she wasn't trying to calm me down by saying that.

" Okay so let's get started. " she said lighting candles and burning incense . " Close your eyes." I did as I was told and closed my eyes. " Don't think about anything and concentrate on that. "

I closed my eyes and she continued casting her spell and I was trying hard not to think about anything.

" Your main aim should be to burn all the dolls. " Hilda said, I was about to ask how and why but I saw myself in a dark room.

I looked closely and spotted the two dolls, this should be easy, just to burn the dolls right?

I stretched my hand to use fire to burn it but before I could continue I was pushed to the wall by an invisible force, can't something in my life be easy?

" What a pleasure to meet you sister. " The voice I always dread to hear, the one and only Loranda. She stepped out of the shadows with a smug smile on her face.

This isn't fair, can't she just let me get away with this. I think she's tormented me enough.
"The pleasure is all mine sister"I said smiling.
"So to what I owe this visit?"She asked smiling. "I get to kill you today so thanks for coming to me"
"What exactly do you have against me? "I asked,seriously I don't see why she hates me, I don't plan on killing her, I don't give a damn about the prophecy if she acts sisterly to me.

" I can't even begin to list it. " She said using the wind element to push me back.

"Or because you have nothing to list "I said using the water element to push her backward and she laughed.