Steamy Situation

Your club and Natsuki's were starting to prepare for the festival, Natsuki tells you what she has to do and would like to visit your house just to teach you "I-It's not like I wanted to spend time with you! I-I... I just need somebody to do the dirty work and cleaning." She pouts, you pat her on the head and smiled brightly, accepting her to come to your house later, She asked you if you had any good baking equipment, and you indeed said yes. You told her that she can come to your house bringing almost nothing just for her to take a break and not get tired easily, you remembered you had a few missing ingredients, and others are falling low, it won't be enough for the whole school. You can't decide to either bring you with her or not...

"Hey!" She exclaimed, asking "you don't have enough ingredients, don't you?"

"H-How did you know?"

"Well... It's Because I'm a pro at baking! I would know when a person is missing something just by their look! But no, really. It's obvious you don't have that much for the whole school, and if you did already have baking equipments, it definitely means you have tried it at least once, and it wouldn't even be enough for a lot." She tried explaining briefly.
"So want me to come with you?"

You blushed as how her face was so cute and shy when she asked that, your heart bumped so quick you can't even say no, you said "Yes" without even thinking, this will be the best day ever!

Later

You're now at the market, yay! She picks what seems to be good quality in a cheap price

"Wow... you're great at picking a good quality stuff for baking in just a cheap price." You were amazed

"W-Well... My dad would beat me if I- I-I mean... nothing" She just looked away, shyly and continued to pick ingredients.

You were confused about what she has to say, but you just forgot about it, you definitely don't want to push her. Natsuki saw a free sample stand, she brightens her mood and held your hand and ran up to the free sample stand, she took one piece and took a bite. "mmm! This tastes great, (Y/N) try one!" She grabbed another piece and held it up to you... you tried to take it from her hand and stopped you "Hey! What're you doing, I'm already h-holding it up for you..." she looked away to avoid eye contact. You stuttered but kept quiet, you ate the free sample food from her hand, you realized it was also the same hand she used for her to eat one, so you just had an Indirect Kiss with Natsuki. She pulls her hand away and says "B-Baka", you just stood there and exclaimed "W-WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! Y-YOU TOLD ME TO-" she grabs your hand and says "you know what? Let's just go home." She grabs your hand, and made you follow her around the store as she went to the counter. She brings out her purse but you stopped her,

"let me pay for you." You proudly committed

"Wow, such a gentleman, eh?"

You paid for the ingredients and went home, holding hands... she forgot to let go of your hand, as you walk out the store the cashier went "what a lovely couple."

You are now separating ways back home, as you were about to walk away she grabs your hand. "H-Hey! You forgot to get my number." You apologized for forgetting that, she gave you her number and you were screaming in the inside, full of joy.

"Let's meet up on Sunday." She announced, you then two remained in silent, while she slowly looked up to you...
"(Y/N)..." she softly spoke, you lean on her to hear what she says. She grabs you gently on your cheek, leaning in closely to you. Almost making a kiss, your heart bumped quickly. But slowly, you didn't understand what's going on. She's leaning closer and closer... but then turns you away, "I was just teasing... B-Baka!" She looks away, while you there... blushing as well, her face was full red. And she just walked away like nothing happened, she stopped for a second... "see you in sunday." And continued to walk away, you were there... standing... what if you just kissed her.. what if you just did, instead of waiting for her...