Life is Death

Your body felt very light... it's like you're in a dream, are you dreaming? What... how? Why?

You're in a dark room... it resembles something.... the Literature Club...

Natsuki's right there... in front of you... her wounds are there, her sliced wrist, a large wound on her neck... body stabs multiple times... there's a white aura glowing around her, as she seems to be like a ghost... or somebody not real.

She then leans closer into you.. whispering... "Help me. I want you back"

Transmission

You have awaken... Monika was in front of you, right on your face... looking worried, but then smiled
"Ah! You're finally awake." Monika cheerfully said so. You looked around the room, and it was Monika's room...

"A-Ah! I brought you here, I thought you'd like it if I would bring you here..."

You then stood up, she asks if you would like to eat, she made dinner. She then cheerfully dragged you downstairs, showing you through her kitchen...

"Doesn't that smell delicious?" Monika questioned, as she looks proudly at her own food...

You then saw the Knife Collection of Monika's... you grabbed one... your mind... your head is telling you something... the walls are closing in, screaming "KILL HER" all over again.

"Monika..." you muttered, as she looks around, you STABBED her...You stabbed her in tears... you repeated the same, all and all and all over again. You lost your mind, you were dizzy. As she spits out blood on the floor, tears on her face... as she yells in agony, and sadly says... "I just.... loved you".....

She's DEAD. Not moving nor breathing... blood was on your hands... blood everywhere to be seen... the knife was pointed at you... your hands... you can't move them, your mind... you don't know what she's doing. Light appears as soon as you made contact with the knife.. killing yourself.

Birds are tweeting... flowers are blooming, right before you is the beautiful cherry trees... it has a wonderful weather today... as a girl with short bright pink hair flows around you, and looks at you.

"Are you okay?" She asked... your vision was still blurred, but you can tell something by the tone of her voice...

It was her... it was her...

Your vision gets brighter... your eyes were starting to get fine, you see her cute face again... it's Natsuki.

"H-Hey, I'm talking to you! Baka!" She yells at you as you had a sudden jump and stood up.

"Hmph. I was trying to be nice!" She pouts, as you were in confusion.

"M-My Name's Natsuki." She went to it right away

"I-I see you have Manga there.." She then looks at your hand, and you were holding the latest Parfait Girl volume

"A-Ah, Yeah. I'm giving this to my Anime Club" you thought that's what was happening while you were "there".

"O-Oh... I-I.. I was expecting you would like to join our Literature Club" she then looks down, sadly. But fakes a smile and says "I-It's fine though! It's not like I wanted to have another friend who also reads Parfait Girls!" She then looks away.

You knew she actually wanted one, because you already experienced this... in an another dimension(?)

"Ah! No. Let me leave my Anime Club." You then went boldly...

"Wha-Why!?" She was in shocked, she thought she forced you to leave

"It's okay, I don't like it there anyway. And I'd like to see you more often." You smiled brightly... as she blushes and pouts "B-bakaa.."

You were able to make up with Natsuki and go throughout your whole life, this time... it's more exciting considering you spent more time in the Club... but something is bothering you... it feels like someone's missing... like... somebody, you can't recognize her face... you don't remember seeing her anywhere before, she's also nowhere to be found... but all you can remember is that grin, her brown long hair and that white tie. You're forever left to be curious and left unknown.

The End :)

Author here! I'm unsure of making more episodes that has a big effect of the story, but for now... I'll make some extra episodes, I'll soon be done, and if you didn't understand the ending, it's basically you just repeating your whole life and knowing and befriending Natsuki again, and successfully becoming lovers! :)