Goodbye?

(Hello, Author here! Not Monika, don't worry. one of you has been requesting for a smut. But just wait, I'm planning to do that as soon as this problem gets over, it's going to be one of those Extra Stories, because it has no intention within the story, it's just for fun. And obviously... it's 18+. Thanks!)

Your eyes were darkening... you blinked, and you saw this moment. You had a great deja vu, you thought it was a dream but no. It's real, you're back here, up on the stage... She's right there... both of them, Natsuki and Monika.

You knew you had no chance to go against her.

You unfold the page... it says the same, Natsuki runs up to you, but you pushed her away. She trembles and falls on the floor of the stage

"I-I'm sorry, Natsuki..." You then quickly ran off the stage going back inside the School, as Natsuki's tears go down on her face, the crowd gasps. And Monika follows.

You were sitting on the corner of a room in the darkness, thinking what you should've done. But Monika... Monika... you can't do anything. This is not a game where you can just... DELETE her. She's part of you.

She then appears behind you, grinning... proud of what you have done

"I see, you did as what as I said.. you're a good boyfriend after all..." Monika chuckles. She wraps your arms around you and hugs you tightly, as Natsuki walks by... and sees you two, her heart broke... she gasped. And cried and ran away, You and Monika noticed

"Aw... what a poor girl, her heart broke. Be glad I didn't KILL Her." She smiles... creepily.

Few days later...

Yes, this is your new life now... a boyfriend of Monika... you two were walking as this place seemed very familiar, ah yes... this was the Station. The Station where you and the Literature Club had a beach, you saw the store across, as your memories flashed back... this was where You bought Natsuki the keychain! You then quickly asked Monika if you could use the bathroom, she allowed you, as you ran up to the store and find the exact same Parfait girl keychain... and you did, you grabbed it and saw it was exactly the same. Your tears fell down on your face as you placed it tightly on your chest, as the Saleslady saw you, didn't want to interrupt you, but she was very concerned. And SHE is right behind you...

"(Y/N). It's me, Monika. What are you doing in this girlish place? Aww. Is my boyfriend gay?" Monika laughs cheerfully, as the Saleslady felt awkward and asked you two if you can leave. And so you did leave, Monika following...

"It's okay, I'm here for you. I'll do anything, no matter how perverted it is either..." Monika winks at you, with that kinky face. But you weren't in that mood right now, And so you just ignored her.

Years and years has passed upon, you continued being Monika's girlfriend, you had no other choice. You pretended you had fun, but deep down you were depressed, until one day... You saw... on the News

A newscaster has reported a Girl has stabbed herself to death on a certain location, they have identified that this was a suicide and was done by many years ago, theorized to be at... *add date*. And You realized... that's when Natsuki saw you and Monika... hanging out, you saw a footage from the News and it seemed like... a girl with Pink hair has killed herself a long time ago which was only found right now. You don't know what's going on, are you hallucinating? Is this real? You then felt dizzy, falling down onto the floor. What's happening?! Your eyes were darkening, your balance was falling you fell down on the floor knocked out.