Chapter 5: Infiltration plan

After the battle with that young mage, the four starts on discussion, making a plan.

"We should follow them to track down their hive." - Glaive aggressively says.

"No, none of us has flying ability so catching them in the air is not an good option. Even if we go on foot, it still be a waste of time and effort if they travel through mountains or valleys."

With his signature weapon still wielding in his hand, Glaive looks back at Samuel in disappointment. Clearly the previous battle did not satisfy his hunting spirit, the boiling blood and the pump of adrenaline still presences around him.

"Calm down, it is not wise to use all of your energy on pawns like them. Soon we will fight an enemy that even your greatest trophy can not match."

"Hah....hah.....fine, this better worth me for a while!" - Glaive finally drops his axe, takes a deep breath and continues along side Samuel.

Their goal remains the same : Taking down Stormqueen.

However, only four individuals is not suitable for a direct contact. On the other hand, knowing how to take advantages of each member's strength can easily eliminate a single target.

"Fighting her face to face won't be possible, in fact it shouldn't even be considered an option. I tried it before and I won't repeat that mistake twice!"

"So....what do you want us to do? Stab her from behind?" - Joule asks with her hand scratching her head.

"Something just like that, I don't randomly assemble this team. Each of you hold a crucial part in my assassination plan!"

"And I am guessing it involves in stealth, distraction and spying? Cause I'm not comfortable with fist fights, those are the only things I can provide you!" - Flicker appears out of nowhere, standing on top of Glaive's head.

"Hey! Get off, you little...!"

"Where have you been the entire time?"

"Like I said, I'm not comfortable with fist fight. Only if that has something to do with my research, then I'll take duty in my own hands!"

"Doesn't matter, just use your power to cloak us, you can do that, can't you?"

"Hehehe, who do you think you're talking to, kid?"

Flicker wiggles his lamp, inside of it, nine to ten fairies spread their wings to get out. Some have green and gold beeping from their belly, some have enormous yellow wings that you can hardy pinpoint its body, release golden dust after them. They fly around Flicker then lands on various parts of his body, covering him. All shine a chanting light, as a miracle, he vanishes.

There was no warning, just 'a poof', like a rabbit somehow disappears from the magician's hat.

The three remaining members roll their eyes from north to south just to look for the annoying Bleeko.

"Quite fascinating, isn't it?"

Samuel startles because a voice suddenly whispered into his ear. Behind him is the purple-furred himself, slowly materializing.

"Apparently with this amount of fairies can only hide myself, but I can get more. However, motivating them is not an easy task, I hope my reward for this is worth my effort!"

"No need to worry, it will. I've made a promise, haven't I?" - Samuel replies with words filled with confidence.

Before continuing any more conversations, he casts a semi-sphere barrier that covers all four. From the looks of it, it's completely sound proof.