28

Announcements over the intercoms started to tell everyone to leave.

"They're evacuating the airport," 'hiding under beds' guy told them.

"Stark," Sam told Steve.

"Stark?" Scott asked, confused.

No one answered him, "Suit up," Steve told everyone, turning to the tiny car to grab his suit and shield.

I scratched behind my ear as I watched Steve.

"You better not be getting fleas," he told me with a scritch on the ear.

I meowed at him, flattening one ear to the side.

Sam rolled his eyes, so I walked over to his side of the car and slapped his face.

'Hiding under the beds guy' laughed.

Sam flipped him off.

When everyone was suited up, we all headed off into different directions.

I followed Steve, who went straight for the runway. But as we got to the helicopter we were supposed to use, something was thrown on it, it buzzed with electricity.

I stopped beside Steve's feet.

Tony and Rhodey landed in front of us, dressed in their suits. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Isn't that's weird," Tony's helmet came off as he looked at Rhodey.

"Definitely weird," he agreed.

"Hear me out Tony," Steve tried to reason.

My tail twitched as a guy in a black, literal cat suit, jumped next to Tony and Rhodey from on top of a giant box.

"Captain," the cat-man said.

Apparently Steve knew him, "Your highness," he acknowledged respectfully.

Natasha seemingly materialized behind us, I watched her warily.

"Anyway, alright I've run out of patience," Tony said as he put his hands up to his face, "Underoos!" he called.

I watched a small red and blue figure swing through the air, spew some kind of web onto Steve's hands, and proceed to steal his shield.

I growled loudly.

"Nice job kid," Rhodey called to him.

"Thanks, well I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit. Well it's nothing Mr. Stark, it's perfect, thank you," the figure said.

I looked at Steve, really?

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation," Tony told him.

"Okay," underoos replied a bit quietly.

"Cat, Captain big fan, Spiderman," the kid tried to introduce.

Tony waved him off, "Yeah, we'll talk about it later, just-".

The kid didn't really know what to do. "Hey everyone," he greeted awkwardly. "Good job,".

Steve lifted his arms in to the air, Clint's cue.

An arrow flew through the air, severing the webs from Steve's hands. "All right Lang," was all Steve said.

"Hey guys, something's-" that was all the little spider got to say before Scott grew in size, kicking him off his platform.