5

Chapter 5

Bethany adored the giant house that was bigger than necessary and much more homey than expected for the large size of it. Walking into the house it was definitely way more than just semi furnished. This house was fully furnished with the three couches in the living room and a TV to go with them.

A dinning room table that seats six. The refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, and stove were all there in a 'slate' stainless steel. The kitchen was rustic but very modern. There was beautiful wood in any place it should be but there was also the steel and light still flowing in making it look big and more open even with the island taking up room.

Connected to the kitchen there was beautiful French doors that led to a big open backyard. There was a small garden already started and a tab bit further it started the forest line.

This pulled Haley to the backdoor. She was lost in her thought of how alluring the giant wood trunks and once vibrant green leaves change colors with the seasons and fell to the dark dirt.

"Later." Steven spoke tenderly placing his big hand over her shoulder blade.

He pulled Haley from her thoughts and nodded. Not only did he not want her to go out alone like he did ever since she moved in with them but he was also telling her that they should get in and settled before exploring around.

Haley turned from the back doors and walked out to the car. Tyson was pulling out her bags as well as his. Anything left in the car was picked up and she picked up a bag before Tyson led her back into the house. She followed him up stairs and he stopped between two rooms.

"You can pick the one you want. I'll take the other." He spoke opening the door he was next to. It was a very big room with a walk in closet, king size bed, desk, adjoining bathroom, a love seat facing a big flat screen TV, and a enormous chest for all his clothes. The color theme in the room was a navy blue, gray, and white.

She nodded knowing what was in that room and then walked across the hall to see what was in the other room and what it looked like.

As she opened the door you could tell that it was noticeably smaller. There was a full bed, a regular closet, a small chest for clothes that are not on hangers, a night stand next to the bed, and a window seat where the whole window actually opens to the right and folds neatly against the wall. There was no flat screen, bathroom, or couch but that didn't mater to Haley.

She turned to Tyson and pointed down signaling she wanted this one. A confused look crossed his face and he nodded his head.

"But why?" He asked to curiously not to.

She pointed to the window and then she signed the letters for him to completely understand.

"Oh. You wanted to see the forest." He realized now understanding.

She nodded her head and slowly walked over to hug him. She silently thanked him for giving her the option to choose even if he didn't get what he wanted. He just wanted her to be happy.

"Let's get all your stuff in and unpacked. Okay?" He asked pulling the suitcase and bags to the bed.

She agreed as Tyson stated to take out the clothes that already had hangers on them. Haley started to fill the chest with folded clothes. She really only needed two drawers but it had three so she spaced the little clothes she had out neatly.

She took out her only decoration being her favorite color of brown on the picture frame and a picture of her mom, dad, and her. It matched the room that was painted a light cream with light gray baseboards around the room. The bed sheets were white and the bed spread was a darker gray. There wasn't much other color to it but that was okay with her.

"I believe we're going out for dinner in an hour, so if you want to change you can go ahead. I'll be in my room if you need anything." Tyson said walking out.

Haley wasn't very hungry. She was unsure if it was because of the move and the new change which she never liked change to begin with or if it was just she wasn't hungry.

She didn't change because there was no point in changing from what she had on to something exactly like that for she had no extravagant clothes. When Tyson came she followed him to the car where Bethany and Steven had just walked out to. They got in the car and started driving. She wasn't sure where they went or what she even got because she was only going to have a few bites of whatever it was.

While they were waiting they were talking about what they liked about the house, their room, or the city in general. Haley signed very little to Tyson who spoke for her because she didn't have a pen to write it out for the adults.

Bethany told Haley everything for school. She was going to start on Monday and she only had three classes now. One of the elective classes was not offered here and she didn't need a certain number of classes to take as long as she was eighteen. Bethany also offered to take her out shopping so she had new clothes for school but Haley declined. Bethany didn't just want new clothes but she wanted to buy nicer clothes as Haley only sported oversized shirts and jackets with jeans or leggings.

After the dinner they went back to the house now called home. The couple went to finish unpacking. Tyson went to watch TV and rest. Haley went to take a shower in the bathroom next to her room. After that she went to her room holding her blanket with one final look at her picture. Then she was asleep.

~
AN: OMG IM TERRIBLE!
I completely forgot to post yesterday. Ugh! I'm just ready to graduate.

I'm sorry my loves.

Please vote and comment.