Growing up pt2

——————senior year——————

"Denim yo lil gang bangin ass." Denim read aloud as she straightened her hair with no shirt on for her live. She had 700 plus people watching her and commenting. She was loving all the attention she had gained over the years. Nation just left her after she and all her friends fucked a couple times.

She just up and left with out a word 3 years ago. Denim was heartbroken so she went searching for somebody else to fill that emptiness. She hopped from girl to girl but nobody fully satisfied her.

'Were you always so damn pretty and perfect?' That one question really caught Denims attention.

She opened her mouth to answer her mind racing with a million things she could say. Instead she closed it and went back to thanking everyone for their compliments.

She finished what she was doing and flipped her Newley straightened hair over her shoulder before turning the live off. She accidentally slid to her dms to see somebody just recently texted her. She recognized the name as a stud who she had been talking to who went to a different school then her. They were talking about meeting up and things like that.

Shane: deadass I live over that way

Denim: Well you know where I'm at Come slide 😜

Shane: omw 🏃🏾‍♀️

Denim laid back in her bed with her phone on her chest. Her sister no longer lived here in their fathers house since she graduated early and went to the army. Her father was out on a business trip like usual. He's almost never home.

Denim went downstairs to wait on Shane who apparently lived two blocks away.

Denim played with her dog Draco he was a full grown pit bull. She made sure his bowls were full before going to get the door. she opened it seeing Shane.

She smirked and pulled her inside while Draco growled at the intruder.

"Draco, silence." At once the dog stopped his growling and walked around Shane sniffing her before going on his way.

"Well he's cute." Shane said watching the dog walk away.

"I'm cuter." Denim mumbled before smiling. "Thank you, let's go up to my room." Shane followed watching Denim's ass bounce in her joggers.

Shane set her book bag by the door when Denim closed it behind them. "So wassup." Shane said sitting on the edge of Denim's bed.

"Don't do that you look so uncomfortable." Jamari said climbing in bed and turning her tv on.

"Ight then." Shane slipped her shirt and shoes off laying on her back at the foot of Denim's bed.

The two girls spent the rest of the day together.

This was short but you have to meet another character before we get too far.