Crazy

3rd person pov

Leilani rolled her eyes at Aria and the hoe she had with her as they got off the plane in Atlanta. She didn't get a drop of sleep because she kept hearing loud moans from the two. They got in the all black Escalade with tinted windows and Leilani made it priority to sit in the front.

Aria was just all over her hoe the whole time. She didn't even know her name but she knew how her pussy taste. Aria was starting to get annoyed with her trying to be all shy now, after everything they've done. "Aye Duke pullover." She said to the driver and he did almost immediately.

"Aye you gotta bounce ma." She said opening the door for whatever her name is.

"What you mean we on the side of the highway?" The girl said with attitude.

"Ok and, Imma call you a lyft so get the fuck out." Aria told her knowing damn well she wasn't gon do anything.

"Fine." The girl got out the car and slammed the car door. Leilani didn't even care this is a regular thing with Aria. Get a hoe, fuck her brains out, and then use any little reason to get rid of her.

The rest of the ride to the trap house was silent.

Leilani felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She simply ignored it not in the mood to speak with anybody. She didn't even want to go to this meeting. She just wanted to go back home and lay with Her two pit bulls Kujo and Mouse. She felt her phone buzz a second time and she ignored the call again.

Meanwhile Denim locked herself in the bathroom. Shane beat madly on the door she was pissed at Denim for doing nothing. Denim wiped the blood from her mouth and pulled out her phone. She had no one to call. Shane forced her to ruin her relationship with her father and sister and for some reason Dani and Emma no longer spoke to her. She's tried numerous times to talk to them but nobody ever answers her. She jumped hearing Shane ram herself into the door attempting to break it down.

Denim ran into the bathroom closet and closed the door. She dialed the number for Creed and waited for her to answer. If nobody else she could help right?

Denim grew frustrated when she was sent to voicemail, so she redialed the number hoping for a better out come. She again waited only to be met with a voice mail box for the second time. She hung up and tossed her phone to the side. She heard the door finally break and she pulled her knees to her chest letting her head fall. No doubt Shane would find her now.

Leilani watched impatiently as Aria put stack upon stack of cash into the money counter. When she said she wanted to be done and just go home she wasn't joking. Her phone vibrated in her pocket again making her flare her nostrils. Usually her phone was dry why is everybody picking now to call. She pulled it out only to see a unknown number calling.

Denim sat quietly in the closet waiting for Shane to open the door and pull her out at any moment. She saw the shadows of her footsteps walking around and the clatter and crashing of objects being broken and thrown. She cried silently as she heard footsteps approaching the door and she saw her shadow stop right out side of it.

"Denim get yo ass out he-" Shane's yelling was cut off by the doorbell ringing wildly. "I'm coming back." She growled yanking the door open.

Denim sighed and looked to her phone nervously. Saved by the bell, literally. She waited a minute before grabbing her phone and quickly pacing upstairs into one of the many guest rooms in the house. She locked the door behind her and slid under the bed. She dialed Creeds  number once again and didn't have to wait long before she heard her pick up.

"What." Denim jumped at her tone.

"H-hello, it's Denim." She said nervously her hands were shaking holding the phone up to her ear.

"Oh, yea wassup you ok?" Denim noticed a significant change in Creeds mood that made her happy for some reason.

"Uhh, yea, are you back in town yet." Denim was hoping and wishing for a yes.

"Nah, not yet soon, why what's going on?" Leilani felt her heart began to race as she waited for Denim's response but she was taking forever to talk again.

"Denim, you ok, what's happening." She sat up with a look of worry on her face but she didn't care that everybody was looking at her shocked. She never shows this much emotion openly so to everybody else it was her unreal.

"S-she's coming." She heard Denim lightly whisper.

"Who's coming, Denim fucking answer me."

"I-I'm sorry I'm so scared i shouldn't have made her mad and now she's goi-" Denim paused as she saw the door swing open and Shane walk around the room. Her heart raced and she prayed that she looked everywhere but under the bed. She watched her footsteps disappear trying to be as quiet as possible. She had tears rolling down her face and she could her Creed trying to get her to respond.

Leilani stood up and stuffed all the money back in the bag and sat the bag of guns on the table in front of them. "Nice doing buisness but we gotta go." She threw the money bag over her shoulder and led her team out still keeping the phone pressed to her ear.

"Denim baby speak to me lemme know your ok." She said still trying to get Denim back. She dropped her phone hearing a loud high pitched scream through the phone. She didn't even care that her ear was hurting she just picked up her phone and ran the rest of the way to the car.

"Aria call the fucking jet we going to Chicago. Bj get us to the fucking airport now!" She yelled throwing the money in the back and hopping in the car along with Aria and Bj.

Bj did as told and got them to the airport in 5 minuets were the plane was ready to go. Leilani shook violently as she heard everything, the screams the struggle , the loud crashes. She couldn't hang up, she had to atleast now Denim was alive. She already had Shane's death planned out in her head. Just wait soon as she lands in Chicago it's over for her.