Schoolhous with loved one

READ ME: (NSFW WARNING)

Ok ok, it's finally here guys! The chapter where all the naughty stuff happens. And by the way this is a warning for those who are sensitive to mature content, there's going to be fucking up in this place, So keep that in mind when you read this.

Anyways, enjoy.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]
______________________________________________

As the principal was still kinda in shock with the situation that was happening he had to think fast if they left that dead body there someone might find it and the school would probably get shut down. The principal looked down at the bald man hugging him insanely and pulled away from the hug. "Baldi, I'll need you to clean this up for me please." the bald man looked at the principal, a bit of disappointment was shown in his eyes. He then rolled his eyes at him and walked towards the dead body to clean it up. "oh, and one more thing..." after the principal said that Baldi turned to look at him to listen, still pretty disappointed. "meet me at my office when your done~" the principal somehow made that sound sexual in a way. The grin on his face wasn't helping as well. The bald man blushed a bit still with a kinda serious face and turned around to continue cleaning the body.

As the principal left the room for Baldi to finish, he heads towards the bathroom first to clean the blood that was put on his face by Baldi. "what a mess." as he mentioned that. He thought of something else and replied with ." oh but it will get messier~". At this point you could tell the principal was up to something really really naughty and what he would call. 'a dream come true'. He pops out of his dream bubble and gets out of the bathroom after he watched his face. As the principal was making his way to his office he encountered a small child crying. It was a small girl. As the principal struggled thinking of her name he remembers people calling her 'play time'. He walks up to the girl known as 'play time' which was crying on the floor with her knees on her face. " hey, what's wrong?.." the small girl looks up with tears on her weird and scrubbed eyes while pulling up a jump rope which was cut in half. "oh.. Who did this?" the small girl wipes her tears away and replies with something that kinda ran a shiver down the principals spine. "well...the new kid did it.."

The principal knows the new kid was murder by Baldi. And he honestly didn't know what to do. "uhh. Don't worry child... I'll buy you a new jump rope, and I'll talk with the new kid...that way he doesn't bother you anymore" the girls face changed into a big smile. "you'll buy me a new jump rope!?" she was filled with smiles and joy. The principal felt happy she was ok. He then stands up and starts making his way to his office.

Once he made it there he opened the door and noticed Baldi was already there. "what a surprise, the principal who is always ready for anything is late for once in his life. " Baldi chucked a bit as the principal made his way towards the bald man after locking the door. "i got kinda distracted taking care of a simple problem. But it's ok now" the principal stated while hugging Baldi from behind and twirling his one piece of hair around his finger gently. "heh. Oh wow, you sure are a gentle one. But let me tell you something really quick..." Baldi turns around facing the principal while he still hugs him. "if we ever do something...heh let's say. 'naughty' I'll like you to not hold back. Cause honestly, i like it rough~ " Baldi smirked at him sexually while saying that. Which made the principal kinda ' hard'. Baldi soon then felt the boner which ended up touching him. "wow your a big one~" he gently ran his hands down there to touch. The principals face slowly turned red. "well you seem like you want some~" the principal commented as he pulled Baldi closer. "maybe~ " Baldi replied while getting really close to the principal. "heh then why didn't you say so? We could have started the fun a long time ago~" the principal grabs Baldi and gently kisses him while pushing him against his desk. Baldi pulls away from the kiss and soon starts kissing the principal's neck repeatedly. "Will you get mad at me if I left a mark on you ?~ i wouldn't want anyone taking you away from me~" Baldi states as he slips his hands under the principal's shirt slowly running his cold hands on his chest " of course not~ you know i wouldn't get mad at you for anything baldi, as long as it doesn't involve something that would ruin our relationship." baldi soon then starts smirking and takes the principals shirt off still touching him. "heh so you won't mind me being rough on you?~" the principal looks down at him being pushed against him into his desk and smirks a bit "as long as you don't spank me with your ruler~"

The two are pretty opposites from each other but they somehow fit perfectly together. Baldi and the principal are a pretty complicated couple. As they both take their clothes off Baldi gives his partner a chance of being dominant, the principal was mostly gentle on him because he honestly was like that. He cared about Baldi to much to follow his statement of him liking it rough. Afterward, Baldi was left dominant. And you know he wouldn't lose his chances. He was pretty rough on the principal, and his moaning didn't help to stop Baldi from being rough. They were both lucky they decided to do this after school. Cause there were rarely any students. And they sure were being loud. The banging coming from the principal's office caught some students attention.

There was soon a knocking on the office door. And they both jumped suddenly after it. The principal stud up and put some pants on he soon opened the door and saw that same girl from earlier 'play time was it?'. Baldi was kinda looking disappointed, he sure was enjoying it. "oh..hey there.." the principal said slowly not knowing why she was there. "whats all the bagging coming from your room?" the innocent girl asked as the principal force for a minute. 'wow were we being that loud?.' he asked himself.

______________________________________________

Well, there you go chapter 4. The chapter that was being waited on. This chapter is so long lol. I was planning on adding some sex toys in another time they plan to have sex. But that's probably not to close from now. Anyways lol hope you enjoyed this chapter

-benjamin [aka: writer ]