Long kept secret.

The principal stud up and started heading out of his office. "wait!...where are you going?.." baldi asked feeling horribly bad for hurting him by accident. "like I said. It's none of your concerns, baldi " the principal said once more before walking down the hallways making his way out if the school. He didn't want to act like this anymore. And he didn't want to hurt anyone. ' it's better off if I just leave...even work feels awfully painful.' the principal thought to himself as he made it out of the school. He was heading back towards the silent neighborhood and into his 'new home'. As he made it inside he noticed the Phantom asleep. The principal was expecting that since he remembers the phantom telling him that morning that he didn't sleep all night. He wondered why he did stay up all night. But soon lost interest in that once he entered his room and locked himself in and lied down on his bed.

A few minutes later he was getting a call from someone. The principal grabbed his phone and picked up the call without looking to see who it was. He sighed and spoke silently. "hello?..." the person in the other line sounded a bit angry and concerned once he spoke. "where are you?" the principal immediately recognized the voice from the other line, It was baldi. "are you going to keep asking me the same question over and over again? I've already told you my answer, so just...leave me alone." the principal replied miserably as he lied on his bed looking away from the door. "well too bad. I'm not doing that until you answer my question properly. I'm tired of getting extremely worried about you as time pass." baldi stated angrily towards the principal. He cared about him too much to just ignore the fact that he's doing awful right now. "then why not just forget about the situation and not worry at all. Aren't you supposed to be teaching your class at this time anyway??" the principal asked trying to ignore the fact that baldi was worrying about him. " I am. The students are taking a test while I stand outside my classroom in the hallway to talk to you."  baldi responded to his question looking inside his classroom every five minutes as he spoke to the principal. "well then I recommend you to go back inside your classroom and pay more attention to the children. "  the principal stated. He soon the realized his bedroom door opening slowly, phantom managed to open the door somehow. The principal was extremely confused since he clearly remembered locking his bedroom door. He then turned to look away quickly. "how did you....."  the principal was speechless at the sleepy phantom. Phantom walked towards the principal with sleepy look just like before. "who are you speaking with?..." the phantom asked taking a seat on the bed grabbing the principals phone. Baldi heard a bit of the convention and was extremely confused and pissed on hearing someone else's voice. The phantom hold the phone into his ear and spoke. "let me guess...this is baldi, am I right? " the phantom asked looking toward the principal as he spoke. "who the fuck are you?!" baldi couldn't recognize the voice of the phantom since it doesn't sound the same when he is tired. "i guess I was right...hey...can you do me a favor and not scream. I literally don't want to hear your fucking voice right now. Neither your insults." the phantom stated silently to baldi. The phantom was tired of baldi being a complete ass hole too him. And that was mostly the reason on why he decided to be an asshole back to him and get the principal to do as he tells him to. "this call wasn't meant for you. So why don't you go elsewhere." baldi angrily replied to phantom still not knowing it was him. "I'll just take the easy was and hang up for the principal. I don't think he wants to talk to you anyways." the phantom soon then hung up even before letting baldi say a word. Baldi was completely pissed at this point.
The Phantom looked towards the principal and noticed he hasn't actually looked at phantom once he walked in. "here" he handed the phone back to the principal. The principal grabbed his phone without turning his head to look at phantom. Phantom was confused and curious about why the principal wasn't looking at him at all. "....ok... you're done...why are you still here?..." the principal said slowly. "why are you looking away like that?" the phantom asked and didn't respond to the principal's question. "no particular reason at all...." the principal replied still looking away. "well I don't believe you" the phantom said right before grabbing the principals face with one hand and turning it to face him forcefully.
"......" the phantom was shocked after seeing the principal.

________________________________________

Yay cliffhangers! Hah because everyone likes cliffhangers of course ;)
anyways hope you're interested in the next chapter and what's to come.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]