10

Harper's P.O.V

I hear the door bell. Oh my god Alex is here. I'm a nervous wreck because I want this to be perfect. I really really like Alex and I don't want to disappoint her. After hearing my dad call me downstairs I walk out of my room and head down. I look over at Alex and my breath catches. She is hot in her button down and skinny jeans. My dad whispers something to her and then chuckles.

He gives us the no bad stuff yada yada speech. I groan out Dadd before dragging Alex out the door. Once outside she stops me.

"You are beautiful" she says causing me to giggle and i tell her thank you. She opens my door for me. Such a gentlewoman. When we get to the restaurant she rushes around to open my door again. When she takes my hand as we walk, butterflies erupt in my belly.

Once inside we have a great time. The food was fantastic and we learned more about each other. After she pays we make our way back out.

"I hope you like the beach" she says causing me to smile. I love the beach.

We stop and get out and walk along the beach with our feet in the water when she suddenly stops. I look at her quirking my brow and she blushes. She takes both my hands in hers and looks me in my eyes.

"Harper. You are beautiful and I have had a crush on you for the past 3 years" she starts making me blush. "I never thought I would get the chance to take you on a date because we never really talked. I have a lot of issues holding me back, but I now know that I can get through anything with you by my side. I guess what I am trying to say is..." she trails off looking at the water taking a deep breath. "Harper Adams, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" I say crashing my lips onto hers. We stay there kissing softly for a few minutes until she pulls away smiling widely.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask her

"Lets go swimming!" She says happily and I shake my head.

"Nah uh no ma'am we dont have bathing suits."

"So?" she says while taking off her shirt and boots. I look at her dumbfounded. She really wants to do this now? She takes off her jeans leaving her in boxers and a sports bra and I swear I swoon at her body. Even with the fading bruises, she is sexy as hell. "You going swimming in your dress?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"I cant believe we are doing this" I say while taking off my heels. I turn and ask her to unzip me. I feel her hand on my bare skin tracing my zipper making chill bumps rise on my skin. Once you dress is off, she is standing there starring at me. I look at her and ask "So we swimming or what?"

She quickly picks me up laughing and walks into the water still holding me bridal style. Does this hurt her bruises carrying me? She is so damn strong. We get out into the water and she puts me down. I quickly realize I cant reach the bottom and wrap my legs around her causing her to laugh. Her laugh is music to my ears and she doesn't do it enough. Our playful quickly turns serious. As we look into each other's eyes our heads start to lean together.

Her lips connect with mine and I feel the fireworks again. I wonder if it will always be like that? She licks my lips again and this time I open willingly for her. We fight for dominance before she easily wins. We pull apart when both of us are struggling to breathe. With her forehead pressed against mine I utter the words I promised I wouldn't say so fast.

"I love you"

She looks at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression.

"I'm sorry but I do. I know its our first date but I have had a crush on you forever and when I saw you so broken I knew then that I loved you and wanted to protect you and its early but I do and I didn't mean to say it so soon but I do an-"

"Harper. Shut up" She says causing me to stop rambling. She is looking at me with a soft smile on her face. She pecks my lips before saying "I love you too"

I smile wide at that and she pecks my lips again. I nuzzle into the crook of her neck and she smells so damn good. After a few minutes of silence she tells me we need to head back so she can get me home before 11 so my dad doesn't kill her.

After getting dressed and driving back to my house she opens my door for me again and walks me to my door. She kisses me again and smiles happily.

"Let me know when you get home" I tell her and she nods her head. I kiss her one more time before telling her I love her and going inside. When I close the door I lean against it and sigh happily.

"So how was your date?" My mom says looking at me with a grin on her face.

"Amazing mom. Alex is amazing. I never felt like this before." I say dreamily. She laughs and tells me its late to go to bed. I make my way up to my room and take a shower and change. I check my phone to see a text from Alex.

Lex: I'm home. Sweet dreams baby girl <3

Me: Ok. Night babe

I close my eyes and fall asleep thinking about my girlfriend.