28

*1 year and 6 months later*

Harper's P.O.V

"Alex get your child!" I yell as Harley cries from the living room while I am bringing in the grocery bags from the car. I hear Alex's baby voice as she coos at our daughter.

I am in the middle of putting the groceries away when I hear Alex behind me talking to our toddler.

"Mommy's so pretty isn't she?" She says while poking Harley's sides making a smile break out on my face. My baby giggles and buries her head in Alex's neck laughing saying "Sop Mama." I turn and laugh at how cute she is before walking over and pecking Alex's lips before taking Harley out of her arms.

"I missed you baby girl" I say kissing her cheek. "Miss you mommy" she says puckering her lips and slobbering all over my cheek. I put her down and she waddle/runs out of the kitchen with Alex chasing her.

After putting everything away I go upstairs to get showered and dressed. Alex is taking me on a date tonight. Chel and Laur are coming to baby sit Harley.

I am showered and in the middle of putting on my dress when I hear the door bell ring. I yell for Alex to get it and I hear the muffled voices of our 2 best friends. I get done and make it down the stairs to see Lauren on the floor with Harley crawling over her head and Chel on the couch laughing.

Alex comes in from the kitchen and asks me if I am ready to go. I nod my head and walk over to pick up Harley.

"You be good for Aunt Chel and Aunt Laur ok baby?" I say to my kid. "Mommy and Mama will be back later."

She kisses me and Alex before shaking her legs to get down. Once on the ground she runs and tackles Lauren again making her dramatically fall to the floor. I turn to tell them bye and catch both of them with a twinkle in their eye and a smirk of their faces. They wave us off and we head out for our date.

Alex takes me to a fancy restaurant and gives the host her name. We are taken to the corner of the dining area that is surrounded by candles and roses. I look over to see Alex smiling at me with a glint in her eyes.

"Did you do all of this?" I asked in awe of how beautiful it is. She nods her head and I grab her face kissing her lovingly. We sit down and the waiter takes our order before leaving us.

"This is beautiful Alex." I say looking into her eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you" She says causing me to blush and butterflies to erupt in my tummy. After all this time she still has the same effect on me.

We talk about my classes. I decided to go to college for photography since I have always loved to take pictures.

While we are having dessert a man goes on the small stage calling everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentleman, tonight we have a special surprise for a beautiful young lady." He says looking at me. "Would Miss Harper Adams please stand. I am so confused but I do as he says and he continues. "It has come to my attention that another young lady would like to ask a very special question to her." He says while smiling at me, making me snap my head back around to Alex. I look down to see Alex on bended knee with a small box in her hand. I immediately tear up and slap my hand over my mouth.

"Harper, I love you more than anything in the world...well except maybe Harley, but that's not the point." She says making me giggle. "Baby, you are my world and the light of my life. You have shown me so much love and have given me our daughter, the best thing I could have ever asked for. I can't see myself with anyone else because you are the one for me. My soulmate." She pauses taking a deep breath and opening the box. "I guess what I am trying to say is, Harper Adams, will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yesyesyesyes!" I say throwing my arms around her neck and smashing our lips together. She pulls away and slips the diamond ring on my finger before kissing me again. The restaurant erupts in cheers and congratulations.

We decide to leave and head home. We walk in the door calling out we are back. Harley runs up to us slamming into and grabbing hold of my legs. I pick her up and kiss he all over her face making her laugh.

"Mommy sop kiss me" She says making me laugh. I put her down and look over to Chel who is eyeing my finger. 

"What is that?" She says smiling.

"Alex asked me to marry her, I said yes."

"I knew you would." She said smiling at me. "See I told you she would say yes!" She says to Alex. I look between them and she says "We knew she was going to ask you tonight. We better be going, it's past Harleys bed time." I hug her and tell her I love her before doing the same to Laur. 

After Alex and I change and put Harley to bed she sits on the couch.  I sit on her lap straddling her kissing her neck.

"What you doin baby girl?" She says her breath catching when I bite on her pulse point.

"I love you" is all I say before I start rolling my hips on her lap causing her to moan.  She pulls  my shirt off and tosses it to the end of the couch before attacking my breast. I moan and grind down on her again.  She pulls away before asking.

"Bedroom?"

"Absolutely." I say before she jumps up still holding me and running up the stairs.  Lets just say we didn't get much sleep that night.