2.0

Key:

Saiki does that thing where he talks without moving his lips- "Word"

Saiki actually speaks- "Word"

Saiki is thinking- 'Word'

_thx and enjoy_

Saiki POV

They have finally left..

Didn't we have a fun night discussing all the places they wanted to take me.

 However there is a silver lining to this, because those conversations revealed that next week all of them will be out of town for different types of trips. 

The stars have aligned.

 For a whole week, I'll be alone. A slight smirk plays on my face. 

I throw  sheets over my body, and as usual before I sleep the thoughts of others keep floating into my mind. I just ignore them like every night.

 But, a special voice slips into  my head. I open my eyes slightly. I already know who it is.

 'Okay Okay!! Tomorrow a new day!! I will definitely make all the customers happy.'  (L/N) encourages herself in her mind.

 "Good grief she lives close to me." I inwardly curse whatever power keeps me from having a good time. 

I'm about to drone her out when a certain thing pops into her mind.

 'I probably made that guy angry today. I should be able to communicate with my peer group... I know!! When he comes in next time I'll offer him a great discount on our items, than he'll think we have best service heehee.' I stop and cut her off now.

 "A discount.." I murmur. 

"I'd save so much of my allowance.."  Well, I am free tomorrow, because they're all out of town. 

I dream of desserts.

~

It's morning. 

I am on my way to Cafe Mami. Except, I will be going in my female persona to avoid (L/N). I will definitely not interact with Miss (L/N) if I don't have to. 

Root for me. 

I walk inside taking a seat at a booth

 "Ah! Hello, si- I MEAN MA'AM!" She immediately corrects herself, placing a hand over her mouth. She bows closer down this time. 

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. You reminded me of someone I just met." She looks away, her cheeks flushed.

 "What would you like to order?" She tries to flip the conversation. 

==

In case you don't know. I really don't like to talk (like actually moving my lips. But I do it whenever I have to like instances like this).

==

 "Coffee Jelly." I murmur.

(Y/N) POV

"Oh, did you say coffee jelly?? That's my absolute favorite." I slide into the booth across from her.

 She's really really pretty, although very quiet. Her eyes were so dull to me it seemed it was as if she was bored of my existence. If that makes sense haha..

 "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). What's yours?" I giggle.

 She takes a minute to answer. "Saiki..Kuriko." She mutters back. "It's so pretty. May I call you Kuriko." I smile in awe.

 She nods slightly. My whole face beams.

 I was making my first friend so easily.

 "I'll go get your food, we can talk over jelly!" I quickly stand up rushing to the kitchen. The owner hands me one in a glass cup as I sneak a little for myself.

 "Here you are." I push over the one in glass to her.

 Her face immediately lightens and I may see a faint smile on the corners of her lips.

 "So you must go to PK Academy, don't you?" She nods slightly putting spoonfuls of the treat into her mouth.

 "You must have so much fun there. I actually can't go to school, I have to work for..never mind. Would you tell me about some of your friends?"

 She shakes her head vigorously, as if she absolutely couldn't stand the thought.

 "Oh, you don't have friends?" I ask. she nods slightly. My heart slightly soars.

 "W-well, I'd love to be your friend Kuriko-chan. If you'd like to.." I throw my shot out there.

 I bite my tongue in anticipation. Eyebrows furrowing as I waiting for her answer. She stops eating for a moment and nods a little.

 I can't help but burst into a smile. "I'm so happy." I can barely whisper out. She doesn't answer continuing to finish her desert.

 I place my hands on my lap scrunching them up. My hair falls to the side of my face as I try not to grin.

 "I'll tell you about my experience yesterday.." I look up, to my new friend 'Kuriko Saiki'.

 "There was this huge group that barged in. I took their order but they were very loud and rowdy." She nods slightly.

 "I took all their orders but there was this one guy. He had a certain face on every time I came back. I feel like.. I did something wrong. He came into the kitchen and then when he looked at me..." 

I hold back tears, wiping my face quickly.

 "It was really scary, I accidentally fell over and hurt my wrist. I'm okay but, I don't want to make people angry at me."

 I tap my chin, rubbing my head. "In fact, your name sure sounds like him. Sai-- um. Wait, it was!! Are you Saiki-san's sister."

 The girl had stopped eating for a while, staring down at her plate. "Yes.." She answers.

 "Please tell him that we're prepared to give him one time discount on any food if he shows up!" I stand up quickly seeing an opportunity for another friend.

 "It was very nice to meet you Kuriko-chan." I give off a proud aura.

 I was walking away but then I turn back quickly, and I pull her into a hug. 

"Please come back often." I mumble, and then run back into the kitchen. 

Saiki POV

'...Why did she have to go and make me feel guilty like that.'

I stare under my glass cup, under is a small note with her phone number on it.

"There goes my week."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay, you made a friend lol

-See ya!

-Anime-obsessed