7.0

(Y/N) POV

Yesterday we walked all the way to Saiki's place and it was huge.

 For some reason he was hesitant to let me come in. So he banished everyone to their homes.

 It seems that I live close to the Saiki household. I think I'm going to to walk with him to work from now on, now that I have the piece of information.

 Just thought of him makes my lips widen into a grin. He's just a really good friend.. Did I mention?? Today is this town's annual festival! 

I have to buy a kimono today, it seems.

Saiki POV

Why I sent them away last night?

(Y/N) didn't need to know of my parents. They'd be over her like a pack of wild hyenas. 

It was surprisingly easy however to drive the rest of them away. I presume it was because Nendo wasn't around to bust into my house anymore for them. 

It's a shame he comes back today.

 I walk out the door hearing another 'Good luck!~' chorus from my parents. However, (L/N) approaches my way. 

It doesn't do any harm if she walks with me since we're going to the same place anyway.

 "Ah, Kusuo-kun!" She calls out running to greet me. I don't respond.

 "There's a festival today hehe." She smiles.

 "Are you going with your friends, can you invite me?" She questions.

 I sigh at the very mention of that festival. There's almost no possibility where I don't get dragged to that place.

 "Sure.." I mumble.

 She squeals out a happy 'YES'. "I've never been to one before. I hear of large fireworks, games, and fish..." She says dreamily.

 She glances towards me seeing if I shared her excitement. All she saw was a blank expression.

 "You have such a stone face." She laughs. "I can't tell if you're happy or sad." She notes, skipping a little to keep up with my face.

 Her pigtails bump up and down, as the bow from yesterday is neatly tied onto her neck again. "I hope Kaido is going to be there." She thinks aloud.

 "I feel he's also one of the normal ones in your group." "Wait until he starts going on about the Dark Reunion. " I retort.

 I glance at her face, she doesn't elaborate very much on the subject.

 'I thought 'Kuriko' and Kusuo were the only friends you needed.' I think inwardly. I look off to the side thinking to myself.

 "I think I'll finally get to see my sunset today! Oh, you don't know about this Kusuo, but Kuriko and I discussed this when we were on the train." She glances at me, explaining.

 "It'd be great... if only for 5 minutes." She looks up to the sky wistfully.

 Suddenly I hold onto her shoulders pulling her back.

 A truck rushes by almost hitting (Y/N) while she was day-dreaming.

 "O-oops.." She mumbles. I glare at her.

 "You could've gotten run over.." I mutter.

 She looks down dejected but suddenly her face lights seconds after. "You were worried about me?" she questions.