Chapter 4

My eyes were locked in his blue ones.

Derek.

I started to panic, my breathing picking up and my eyes widening. I started struggling more, whipping my head around trying to free myself.

“Mnoh!” I screamed behind the tape on my mouth, making it come out muffled.

He held me down, “Shh, little one. Everything is going to be fine.” He whispered into my ear.

I wiggled before realizing his muscles were too strong for me to fight and relaxed.

My heart was beating a million miles a minute but I laid there, tense and in fear, awaiting his next move.

He let go of me and I instantly tried to run away but didn’t get more than an inch being all tied up. My arms were tied with rope in front of me, my ankles were tied together, and my thighs were tied tight to one another.

I tried to fight a little, watching his eyes on me.

“I’ll take off the tape if you promise not to scream.”

I nodded my head, waiting for him to pull it off so I can scream my lungs out.

His hand reached out and slowly peeled the duct-tape off my lips.

As soon as the last of the tape was pulled off my irritated skin, I screamed with everything I had, using all the air i had to make an ear piercing scream rip through the apartment.

“HELP!” I screamed as loud as I could as I saw him reaching for me.

“NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!” I yelled at the man trying to kidnap me.

He wrapped one of his hands around my throat and the other held my lips from moving and stopped my screaming.

“When will you understand that I will NEVER leave you alone. EVER!” He hissed in my face. I struggled to breathe as his hand tightened around my throat, blocking my airway. Just as my vision started going blurry he let go.

Then his hand whipped across my face from the right, making my head fall to the left. Tears blurred my eyes. That really stung.

“Why are you doing this?” I sobbed out, turning to look at him. His eyebrows were furrowed in anger, his lips tight with displeasure.

“Because I can.” He hissed. My sobs racked through my body as his reached for me and slapped more duct tape on my mouth. He picked me up from my hips and threw me over his shoulder.

Tears fell down my face knowing I most likely won’t ever be seen again, and I’ll never see anyone ever again besides this monster.

His arms held my legs down tightly, my arms getting crushed between my body and his shoulder.

He carried me out the window and down to his black Mercedes Benz. The car beeped signaling its been unlocked so he opened the back door and laid me in the back seat, he buckled me in and slammed the door shut.  I saw him walking around the back to the front seat. The door opened and he sat before slamming it shut. The car roared to life before he drove off into the blackness to who knows where.

My eyes fluttered close after being in the car for 3 hours. I let myself drift away into the darkness of sleep not wanting to be awake in this cruel life any longer.

*********************************************************************************

When I awoke the sun was shining bright into my eyes.

I couldn’t even ask where we were or alert him that i was awake because of the tape on my mouth.

“I can hear you awake back there.” He spoke suddenly, making me jump.