thirty : is it daddy?

double update!! enjoy !! xx

when i told mom about oliver, she quickly asked where and i told her the name of the hospital. she was shocked to know that oli is in the hospital but i told her that i will explain to her everything once she and thomas had met oli. within twenty minutes, thomas and mom had arrived at the hospital. i was waiting in the room with oli. grayson, oliver and i had random talks about the little sunshine in my tummy.

i was supposed to be on bed rest already but i had convinced grayson to just give me one more day to go out with martin, well, oliver, since it was his birthday. grayson gave in after a while and i had given him kisses to show him how thankful i am.

there was a knock on the door and grayson went to open the door. there stood mom and thomas. mom's gaze landed on me before they travelled to the man lying on the bed.

"hi, mom." oliver greeted softly with a soft smile on his face.

"martin?"

oliver shook his head before saying, "my name is oliver mason finn."

mom let out a choked sob and i glanced at grayson. i placed my hand on his thigh to have him cover my hand with his own. thomas waved at me before looking at oliver. both mom and thomas moved closer to the bed and touched oli's hand.

"oh my god. it's really you! i've missed you so much, my baby!" mom exclaimed as tears of joy sprung out from the corner of her eyes.

"i've missed you too, mom."

we continued talking about what we didn't know about one another. oliver also said that he missed dad. he cried because of it. he appeared too late to see dad. i comforted him and told him that he could always go to dad's grave and that no one's stopping him.

it was a week later when oliver was being discharged from the hospital. all of us had planned to go to mom's house to stay and bond more. this is the perfect time to ask him how he met me. benson was super happy when he found out that oliver is his uncle. he said because uncle martin always takes care of him.

it took benson a while to get used to saying uncle oliver. now, he's already calling oliver uncle oli. he had lots of stories to share with oliver and oli would always listen and laugh to whatever he say. he's good with kids too.

so, we got ready and packed all of oliver's stuff before paying the bills and head home. oliver went with mom and thomas while i went with my husband and my son.

speaking about my husband, he has been rather quiet and not even talking to me. i also noticed that he's on his phone more than he spends time with me. and when he's on his phone, he's busy scolding someone. i never knew who he was scolding. he would never tell me things. just because he didn't want me to feel stressed.

i turned to look at my husband who's attention was focused on the road. i reached over and took his hand in mine. i brought it over to my lap. i started playing with his fingers.

"grayson, i have no idea why you're not talking to me like how you used to. i don't like it. you look stressed out and overly angry. if you're feeling like this, please share with me. i'm your wife. we're supposed to tell each other our problems. not just ignore one another." i started.

the car came to a stop at the side of the road. he turned his head towards me. i looked in his eyes and i could see that his eyes are shiny and glossy. he looked like he was about to cry. i placed my free hand on the side of his cheek and he leaned into the touch.

"i-i'm sorry, reffda. i have a lot of things in my mind. i'm just stressed, okay? i should've not ignored you. i can't really tell you my problem now but later, okay? maybe once we reached our home?" he questioned with a sad smile.