Lying

"You really want their help," Isaac asked Derek. "It's harder to kill than I thought and I still don't know who it is," Derek said. "They do," Isaac asked. "They might," Derek said. "I know you still care about Skyler and she still cares about you. They definitely don't trust me, but they trust her and she trusts you," Derek said and turned to Erica, "I need you to get on the other's good side." "Scott or Stiles," Erica asked. "Either," Derek said. "You know the full moon is coming," Isaac pointed out. "I'm aware of that," Derek replied. Isaac clenched his jaw. He was getting nowhere with Derek and now had to play a double agent. Or is it triple agent? Derek opened a chest. "Boy these look comfortable," Erica remarked. "I thought you were going to teach us to change whenever we want," Isaac asked. "There wasn't enough time," Derek said. Maybe he shouldn't have been trying to cross Scott and Sky then, Isaac thought.

"But if you have to lock us up, that means you're going to be alone facing-facing the argents," he said. "They haven't found us," Derek said. "Yet," Isaac said and chipped away again, "Why don't we forget about the kanima?" "WE CAN'T," Derek snapped. He explained his interaction with Gerard and how they needed to find it first. Isaac sighed in defeat nodding. "You keep pushing to forget the kanima," Erica pointed out. "If we can't control ourselves we leave Derek open to large attacks. The kanima can wait," Isaac rationed. "Uh huh," Erica said suspicious and asked, "Where did you go today?" "A walk," he said and went to get some space from her.

They got to school and Skyler noticed Winnie was in the same clothes as the day before. She looked drained and didn't speak for most of the day. She noticed Scott and Stiles checking on her during all of chem and walked with them to the library for their free period. "What the hell happened last night," she asked. "Jackson and his dad filed a restraining order on Scott, Winnie, and I. She slept over," Stiles said trailing off. "I over heard George say the custody wasn't signed off yet. He's worried she could be taken into state custody or sent to their aunt," Scott said, "She still didn't tell him anything." "Fuck," Skyler muttered. They made it to the library and spoke to Allison through the book shelves. They read the bestiary and Stiles defended the excuse. They went over the kanima and how it's supposed to be a werewolf but can't transform into one due to unresolved issues.

They immediately thought it meant his parents and Stiles pointed out that Lydia might know what happened. Scott pointed out she might not know. "He doesn't have a restraining order on me so I'll ask him myself," Allison said. "What about me," Scott asked. "I'll stay nearby and jump in if need be," Skyler offered. They nodded. "Besides you have a makeup exam remember," Allison added. Scott warned her if her does anything to call for him or leave. "Anything like," Allison asked. "Anything bizarre, weird," Scott said and Stiles stuck his head through the shelf. "Anything evil," Stiles said before Allison pushed his face back sending him stumbling into Sky who stabled him chuckling.

Winnie was walking out of business after finishing a test and Jackson stopped her. "Leave me alone," she said. "Look I didn't know okay," he said. "I don't care. You can stop pretending to give a shit. Tell them. I don't care anymore I'm done," she said and walked away. She sat in window ledge trying to think. Lydia sat down next to her. "Hey Lyd," she said. "What's wrong," Lydia asked. "It's fine," Winnie pressed. "Why do you even bother trying argue with me," Lydia asked knowing she would hound the girl til she caved. Winnie sighed knowing this and said, "I might not be in Beacon Hills for much longer." "What do you mean," Lydia asked. "I mean I fucked up and George- my brother, doesn't have custody yet so I might be taken to Maine to live with my aunt," she said.

"Over my dead body," Lydia said. "What," Winnie asked. "I just got you to let me make you my project I refuse to let them take you from this town," Lydia said sternly. Winnie chuckled and smiled, "I don't think it works like that." "I'll adopt you if it means keeping you in this town," she said. Winnie chuckled. "I'm serious, you saved my life. It's the least I could do," she replied genuinely. Winnie just looked at her surprised as the girl continued, "Let me know when George gets the ruling and if he doesn't win custody then I will have my mom's lawyer fight tooth and nail to keep you here." Winnie just hugged her not knowing what else to do, "And please tell Stiles to leave me alone with all things Jackson."