Party

"If Scott didn't get the bite who would be protecting the town from things like Peter or Jackson? Derek sure as hell couldn't figure it out on his own. And the Argents? Innocent shapeshifters would be dead for merely existing," Winnie started. "You didn't cost your dad his job, Jackson did. Jackson's the one who refuses concrete proof. If George didn't lose custody I'd be trapped in that empty hollow mansion feeling as isolated as I did before instead of in a house that feels like a home, and I wouldn't have gotten so close to Lydia," Winnie argued. "It's just. It's really getting to me," he said. Her heart was breaking. She wanted to help so much more. She wrapped her arms around him. "You're not alone," she said. He nodded. "Come on, let's spill some urns," Winnie said smiling once she felt the mood shift. He chuckled. "That was your worst joke by far," he pointed out.

Skyler found Scott and Isaac. "Be careful," Scott said. "I doubt I'll slightly even hurt him," Isaac said looking at the needle. "No I mean you. I don't want to see Sky get hurt or you for that matter. She cares a lot about you and I trust her judgement," Scott said sincerely. Isaac just looked at him taken back and nodded. He looked over the crowd as Scott saw Sky. "Stay with Isaac and Erica. Be careful," he pressed. "You too try not to get shot again," Skyler said. Scott nodded and left. "Hey," Sky said walking to Isaac. "We need to find Jackson," Isaac said. "I'll check heat signatures he might be cooler than the rest of us because the kanima," Sky said. "Found him," Sky pointed out. "What do we do," Isaac asked. "Follow my lead," Erica said walking off. Sky watched as Erica started dancing on Jackson. Isaac pulled Sky in and they blocked him off. Sky nodded to Isaac from behind Jackson. And Jackson dug his claws into the two in front. "He belongs to me," said the unnatural voice from Jackson's mouth. Sky took the syringe and stabbed it in his neck injecting the ketamine. Sky jumped back as Jackson clawed at her and had jumped into Isaac who pulled himself up to help her. They dragged him out

They looped back around and Stiles ran out of mountain ash. He was holding the last of it in his hands. "What do I do," he asked. "Uuuhhh, I don't know. Call Scott," she proposed. He tried Scott and nothing. He called again leaving a message. Winnie jumped as they heard gunshots. "We don't have time to wait for Scott we need to do that ourself. What did Deaton say about it," Winnie asked. "That- that, umm I need to be the spark. I need to imagine where the golf ball is going before I swing," he said. "Oh it's some fucking kumbaya believe in yourself bull shit," Winnie remarked. "Not helping," Stiles snapped. "Uh ok look if anyone can do this it's you. You're the clever one and our friends need you. You were chosen for a reason," Winnie said trying to hype him up. "Oh fuck me," Stiles muttered closing his eyes.

"I have enough. I'm going to make it. I have enough," Stiles started to mutter to himself and he kept his eyes closed. Winnie laughed in disbelief and cried out when he did it. He scoffed and she ran jumping into his arms. "I did it! You saw it! I actually did it," he said getting caught up in the moment and kissed her. He pulled back immediately and stared at her wide eyed. "I'm so sorry," he apologized. "Uhh," Winnie started and cleared her throat, "You just- yo- got caught up in the moment. It's fine bud." She lightly punched his shoulder and mouthed silent screams of, 'OH MY FUCKING GOD WINNIE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?' More gun shots sounded and they quickly rushed to cover. Lydia is going to murder her for being this bad with reactions.

They joined the on edge Erica, Isaac and Skyler. "Did you make the barrier," Sky asked. "Yeah,"Stiles replied. Jackson was slumped. "He okay," Stiles asked. "Well let's find out," Isaac suggested. "Isaac don- that's a bad-," Sky was cut off by Jackson twisting Isaac's wrist. He walked back in pain and Sky took his shoulders. "Okay. No one does anything like that again," Stiles scolded. "I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out," Isaac said. Winnie looked to him worried. "No he said it would slow him down," Skyler corrected. "I'm here," Jackson said in a distorted voice. "That sounds demonic. Where's your aunts holy water," Winnie asked Sky. "At home," Skyler admitted. Winnie and Sky watched Stiles talk to him. They asked who they murdered and Jackson snapped, "Me." Isaac straightened and Winnie pulled Stiles back as Jackson's eyes changed. They saw the claws and Sky rushed them out as Stiles tried to talk. They held the door and watched Jackson rip through the side. "ShhhiiiiIIIITTT," Winnie exclaimed.