Chapter 13

HIYAAAAAA!
WOOP WOOP IT'S ANOTHER CHAPTER! DID YA MISS ME? BECAUSE I DEFINITELY MISSED YOU ALL.

Song: idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish
••••

Madison's POV (p.s. maaaaajor time jump)

I always expected college life to be hard, considering the fact that all my sisters' friends dropped out due to pressure. Well, for me it has been a mix of two things: stress and partyliciousness, and I'm aware that that is not even a word. The amount of frat parties I had been to over the span of my first week in college was legendary. I finally had the chance to break free and let go. Almost a year and a half had gone by and I was doing relatively good in my studies. Mostly passes with the occasional almost fail scoring. Now, this was totally unintentional, but I had kinda lost my virtue during the first month of my college life experience. It was good, like it was really good but the problem was that we hadn't used a condom while doing the deed, nor did we use one after that first time...

Talk about being in deep shit...

The guy who took my virtue, was also my boyfriend who I had met the summer before college. Still, not one of my proudest moments. Because of me doing the deed unprotected, guilt had piled up high and I could not bring myself to tell my sister. We told each other everything, but I had slipped up and terribly. Not only that, but I had surrounded myself with potheads who eventually coaxed me into smoking with them; to which I had accepted unfortunately. I called Blake--my boyfriend--complaining that I had stomach aches from being hungry and that I wanted food.

Blake and I had met through a mutal friend at a frat party. I thought he was cute and well he thought the same. Then again, I was dressed like a stripper.

"You're hungry again? Madi!" I groaned.

"Yes I am hungry. Babe, please?" I tried to sound as sweet as possible. "Oh um... Can you also pick up um, a pregnancy test?" I quietly mumbled the last part not wanting to strike up an argument with him. Not again.

"A what?" He sounded shocked but that was soon replaced with fear. "Oh my god! I'll be there as soon as possible!" He hung up and I pelted my phone across my dorm room. Boys, always afraid of becoming men and fathers. If I hadn't mentioned the tests, he was not going to get me food so I guess this was a stupidly good plan.

I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling that was covered in stars--from the previous student--placing my palms gently onto my stomach. I sighed.

"What if... No! My life would be over! Yevette would kill me and mom would disown me! Oh god, what have I done?" I grabbed one of my pillows and covered my face screaming into it and kicking my mattress.

This was my doing, I understand that, but why now, when I'm almost a junior in college? When I have my entire life ahead of me. I was honestly setting my self up for all the bad things and I hated that. I just laid there waiting for Blake to get home so I could take the test and get over with it. Whatever happens, happens but the ending result will still have consequences. After about fifteen minutes or so, my bedroom door gets busted open and a frantic Blake throws the small box at me. I immediately shot up and run to my bathroom, locking the door, and taking the test. I read the box about a million times: one line is negative, two lines are positive and three lines are inconclusive. I had to take the two tests to make sure, because the first one could read me incorrectly.

I paced and paced around the tiny bathroom wiping furiously at the sweat dripping down my face. I took a deep breath, and looked at the test, where three blue lines appeared on the small piece of plastic.

"Oh my god!" I yelled out making Blake rush into the bathroom.

"What? What? Oh god you're pregnant! I'm not ready to be a father..." I rolled my eyes at him and showed him the results. His eyebrow rose in confusion. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means that I have to retake the test in the morning." I pulled on my hair. This was so frustrating.

"Why can't you take it now?" Blake inquired.

"Because the box said to take it six hours apart. Thanks for the food by the way." I brushed passed him and opened the bag that held Taco Bell. I ate till I couldn't breathe, let me tell you but I had no regrets. I fell asleep and had the most peculiar dream.

I was in the hospital and there was a baby boy in my arms. He wasn't crying and he had the most soothing of fragrances ever. His little mouth opened as he yawned and smiled at the same time making me giggle. Next to me was Blake and my Sister but my mother was nowhere in sight. I was dressed in normal clothes and my thighs felt sore as hell. Still, I was more than confused as to what was going on. Who's baby was I holding and why was I holding a freaking baby? Then I was no longer in the hospital. I was in the shower with a boy about the age of three and I was trying to wash his curly locks. He was a beautiful boy, with nice blue eyes and caramel skin.

He laughed at me splashing my clothes with water.

"Haha Mommy! I got you!" He had said and my face filled with joy, though my mind was dumbfounded. Mommy? I was then transported to a bedroom, where I lay cuddled up with an older but sexy version of Blake.

"It felt like just yesterday we had James. I can't believe we're already having a little girl..." It was then I jolted awake in the dark, with soaked clothes. I had been cold sweating since the A/C was on full blast and my fan was on. My mind was taking my probabilities and turning them into Nightmares. Blake more than likely went to his room after I fell asleep. Oh my, the future was scary and I was damn well sure that I was not ready to become a mother. Blake would probably drop off the face of the earth and leave me to raise the child by myself.

I'm aware that's a terrible thing to think of but we were not ready to be parents. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that the time was five in the morning. I had slept for a long time. I got up and went to the kitchen for some water, and when I was done, proceeded to take the second pregnancy test. Time seemed to drag on as I waited for my answers, knowing that this test could change everything. I felt like collapsing on myself because my nervousness was taking over. I looked at my results and momentarily smiled, then the dread hit me but a smile overtook my face soon after and I slipped down onto the floor.
••••

Hooya hola cola fam!!!

Omg it has been 2 weeks since I last interacted with you all. I missed you guys so much!!!! Thank you so much for getting me past 10k reads because honestly it was a really good feeling. I literally jumped up amd down in my bedroom for five minutes straight. Thanks soooo much *muah muah muah!*

I know this chapter sucked but I promise the next one will be good. Also the time jump was necessary for the plot. Don't hate me. As always, please leave a comment and vote for this chapter as it would be really nice. Sidenote I LOVE FREDDIE MERCURY AND SHANE DAWSON!!! just had to get that out there.

Que: Do you think Madison is preggos?

Ilya... until next week,

-Azaria