Chapter 16

Heey you beautiful people!
No you are not dreaming... This is an update from yours truly haha.

Really quick, um I changed the cover again to something a little more professional and I think that I'll be keeping this cover; that is unless something even better comes along.

It holds everything that I'd want in the perfect story cover so yeah. Please leave your thoughts on the new cover in the comments section. IM DESPERATE lol. Also I did make the cover myself so if you ever need a story cover you can always pm me and I'll make one free of charge :) Onto the chapter! :))

Ps: I said the word 'cover' too many times in that one paragraph lol

Song: My My My by Troye Sivan
••••

Day off's. They're made to sit back and relax and enjoy some alone time that you wouldn't necessarily get when you're at work. Well my day off wasn't really a day off because I was stuck cleaning the apartment. I liked cleaning don't get me wrong, but I wished that I could've relaxed and waste the day away like everyone else.

Tuck was at work, which was now construction. He got a contracting job with a buddy of his and now was building well, a building. That sounded funny out loud. He left the bookstore a couple of days after I had arrived and honestly him doing labor has had a good effect on him. His biceps were bulging and his abs were showing up and he had a sexy tan. My man was shining brighter than ever and I was glad.

I was washing up some of the dishes in the sink when my phone rung. The number, I didn't immediately recognise but I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this Yevette Smith?" It was a woman's voice and she sounded young.

"Yes, and who am Speaking to?"

"My name is Nikita, I work with Veum Ltd, and we have reviewed your headshots and we would love to meet with you." I nearly dropped my phone out of excitement.

"Oh my god. Um, I don't know what to say. I didn't think that you guys would've gotten back to me."

"We're sorry Miss Smith, we have a lot of people who come in daily wanting for us to help them out so it's quite a waiting list. Our Manager Daniel, he wants you to come in tomorrow for eleven. Uh, don't be late and don't wear a suit."

"Thank you. Have a good day." She hung up the phone and I scremed in joy. This was the break that I was waiting for. I was finally going to at least get the chance of becoming a model and it was no longer to sabotage Sebastian, but it was to just become a model.

I finished washing the dishes and moved onto the dirty clothes that needed to be washed. I grabbed the load that was in the dryer and carried it with me into the living room to be folded. I turned on the television to Family Feud--yes I am a grandma but whatever--and began folding.
••

"It's a rat you idiot! The answer is rat!" I screamed at the television upset at one of the contestants. That man was making his entire family pay for his stupid responses, even Steve gave up hope on that man. Just as the final answer was being revealed I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked over to it hearing the crowd say 'rat'. I knew it, I thought to myself. As I opened the door, I wish I hadn't in the first place.

My eyes closed as he kissed me and for a moment I swore it was Tuck, then I remembered that he was a lot more delicate and gentle with me outside of the bedroom. I pushed away from the person and wiped my mouth.

"What the fuck Sebastian! Why are you here? I thought I told you-" I was cut off by Sebastian shutting and locking the door then pushing me up against the wall. This was sort of a routine; he loved me against a wall or him just being 'in charge'.