11: The House of Horrors

Want to thank Trustserenity for so many wonderful ideas as well as Ellen_Reese

Any who don't forget to vote, comment, add this to public libraries, if you would be willing to share it with your friends you think would like it I would be overjoyed. Please please please don't forget to have a wonderful day

This chapter is a little more gruesome, so before you go in and read either A watch this cute video to remember how great you are by Mo Mo or read this little quote again about how wonderful you are.

The two jumped hearing the sound of knocking, "We are going to dinner." Brian yelled through the door. She looked to him seeing the fear in his eyes.

She nodded to him. "Its going to be okay." She lied, she knew it wasn't, the way he acted she knew something bad would happen. "What...what is the house like?"

"Bad. Just bad. Horrific." He said, his face was covered in a look of horror.

The door was pounded on again, a loud banging. "Jace come on!" She let out a whimper, he was evil. She had to get out. He took her hand in his and pulled her outside. All the families were heading to a mid-sized home.

"Are they...going to hurt us?"

"No they wont touch us, but...you wont...like what you see." He replied, she whimpered. He pulled her along and she instantly wavered. What she saw as they entered was going to stay with her for the rest of her life. One man was chained, naked, to the ceiling from a meat hook, below him was a tub. It was a place to collect his blood as they stripped meat from him. It was terrifying, he was gagged with a gag ball. He was kicking and tears were running down his face. Beside him was a trolly cart with different weapons; knives, hammers, icepicks, small axe, screwdrivers, even spoons. She let out a whine looking around the dingy room.

The table was beautiful, redwood and the chairs were padded with a flower print. Looking around the first floor she noticed a bone chandelier. She gagged and looked to Jace in panic, his eyes were glossy. He seemed to be ignoring everything. She whimpered seeing a dog, it was fat and had a human bone in its mouth. Bones were scattered around the floor, she had to step around the floor, she noticed a doll.

At first she thought it was a normal doll, a toy. As she got closer to it leaning down she realized the doll was made of a newborns skeleton. She let out a cry and fell back into Jace. "It..its a human baby..."

"Her name is Babi, we got the idea from that horror movie...oh what is it called...you know the one with...the chainsaw. Only movie the family has ever seen." Melton, the twins father, replied. She was shaking, her eyes darting all around the room with fear. What was happening? Why was she here?

She was sick as she was sat down, at first she hadn't noticed them but soon she did. There were teeth strung up like Christmas lights along the kitchen walls. She was terrified, everything around her was terrifying.

Sephora, the twins mother, stood up and tapped a small knife against her cup as she stood up. She looked at the people as she stood, everyone was there. Even the ones who didn't eat people. "I want to thank you all for coming, now I know that soon things will be getting back to normal now that our sweet Anika is finally ready to join her family in the chores and cooking, and brining us some new children to the family."

She was shaking, she was never going to love these people. Jace was mental, and at first she thought maybe she could learn to love him, but no this is not normal. She was going to run for freedom, or die trying. The rest of the family lifted their glasses filled with punch that was red as blood, she noticed a few people had frozen eyes in their glasses. She almost gagged.

What was it with some of these people and eyes?

She looked back to the man who was shaking, his body was covered in goosebumps and bruises. She realized what was wrong here, he wasn't only a victim going to die. He had been a victim of rape, rough handprints had left bruising on his waist. She wanted to run get away, she wondered who did it. Who brought him here, who hurt him before now. A thick red raw line ran across his neck. The shadow of a collar? "I want to thank John for bringing us this meal." She looked straight to John, a wide smile on his face. He had hurt this man, a teen boy who looked at least her age. He had bruises, wounds, cuts, and the handprints. "Now lets eat."

She tightened her grip on the table cloth, the white cloth splattered in crimson blood. She watched as they moved towards the boy, he was shaking. Tears and screams escaping him. Sephora smiled running the side of his cold knife down his chest. "What piece do you kids want?"

Her eyes were growing wide. "Are we eating him raw?" She squeaked. They all began to laugh.

"No baby girl, we happen to cut off the meat and cook if for each person." Jace replied. "Kinda like if you were to go to a grill." She was gagging. He squeezed her hand tightly. She let out a whimper, he smiled and continued to watch them. She was terrified, she was watching as the man was slowly cut apart. She gagged, bile threatened to escape. She let out a cry as she was handed some freshly cooked meat, the boy was crying and screaming, as he was cut more and more blood covered the tub and he was loosing consciousness.

"Before he dies I want his eyes." The man said with a growl. She nodded and grabbed a spoon and went up to his face. He was screaming and struggling fighting until it was soon over. He had lost his eye, and was finally unconscious. She watched them cut him apart after slitting his throat to ensure he was really dead. She was crying through the entire meal.

It was the first time since she arrived that she wished to just kill herself. She grabbed for a knife on the table but was cut off as she was kissed on the lips by Jace, he grabbed her hand and handed her what she thought she was reaching for, a cupcake.

She was crying slightly, terrified of what could happen to her. If she misbehaved would she be killed? She looked to him with slight panic. He only nodded looking her over, she had to pretend to be happy to escape. After dinner she was waiting to go back home when Brian announced that they would be staying here for a little longer.

"Lia why don't you take Anika up to your room?"

She looked to Jace and he panicked. "Father.. why don't we stay together."

"JACE let her go." He said saying through clenched teeth.

Jace nodded kissing her face. "I promise you will be safe." He replied. Lia smiled and took her hand leading her up blood covered stairs to a bloody door.