Chapter 19/Voices Inside My Head

My friend @dauntlesstiff46 has made a shipping name for Elizabeth and Jonah! BETHONAH! Yaaaassss! Hope you like this chap!

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

My body grows weaker every second. I try to keep my eyes open to see where we are but it's too hard so I just ask Jonah. The most I can say is, "Where are we?" then I grasp for air.

"We are at our gate. After the game in the forest I guess Talli took us into the other schools sort of torture chamber that they have for rouge supernatural being." I open my eyes not expecting to see what I see.

"Talli? Why are you holding me?" She smiles at me like she did when we were friends. She keeps smiling at me but in the background I hear someone screaming at me.

"Beth! Wake up!" The voice screams again. I open my eyes.

Talli isn't carrying me anymore. "Talli? Where are you?" My bottom lip quivers with fear that something happened to Talli. "What happened to Talli?"

"The Silver is making you delusional Beth. Calm down." The voice is familiar but it's like I haven't ever heard it in my life. I look up and see a woman that looks like me. I tilt my head.

"Silvia?" I say. "Why are you here? I thought you were dead?" My mind is spiraling with all these questions but then I feel me literally snap back into reality.

I start to sob and cover my face. "I k-killed Talli. I killed my best friend to save my ass." I bang my hands on my face for a long time trying to give myself pain but then two hands take mine. Derek was the one I accused of being Silvia.

"Calm down. Please." His face is full of tears."You have to calm down or the silver will get worse." His voice sounds hoarse. Like he has been screaming.

"What type of Silver is it?" He closes his eyes before responding.

"It's the same as your mothers. The one they killed her with. We know that it won't kill a hybrid. Mrs.Ladova told us that. But we don't know what it will do to you. It will let you live. But when you live your going to be scared. I don't mean scar like a physical one. I mean like a mental one. Your dreams will get worse. But you everyone will help you. Because we want you to live a happy life." He smiles at the end and kisses my forehead and starts walking away towards the exit. I wonder how long he knew I was his daughter. When I walked in? Just when he walked into the dorm that first day? Or maybe it was earlier. Maybe I met him and did know. "By the way where did you put Crystal's body when you killed her?" I gulp on his words.

"H-How did you know I killed her?"

"You talk in your sleep. Snapping people's necks isn't really a shape-shifters favorite type of killing. It's definitely my favorite way. Well you know, if I had to too." I nod in agreement.

"She was there when me and Jonah left that weird dingy basement. Maybe one of her lackey's took her away before you could get it out."

"Well get some sleep. We aren't letting anyone in except for family and doctors. Then one friend and day. Do you want to see anyone today?" I shake my head. He shuts the door behind him.

I know he said that I will live and I know that he sad that soon I would be starting to get bad dreams. I didn't know they would come this soon.

***

I look and see that I am strapped to a chair. Above me are these lights that make it blinding to open my eyes. "Are you ready for your operation?" A familiar voice says to me. "It will be painless."