Chapter 22/Slow War

UNedited! Just warning you!

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

'In the laws of the leaders, No one shall disobey the leaders, I here by declare war against the hunters and supernatural. If anyone finds Elizabeth Smith and Jonah Foster inform the city immediately.

No hunter shall set foot in supernatural territory. Vice versa with the supernatural. There will be no alliances between the two school anymore. If any supernatural comes into our city we will not hesitate to kill.

But I do repeat! Any sign of Elizabeth Smith or Jonah Foster please report. Do not kill them. Just bring them back to city. We will give you a reward 50,000 points for each you kid you get.

This was Leader Gregory with the update. I hope you have a great day today.'

Great day my ass.

I can't sleep. Not after hearing about this. Derek told me a week ago Leader Gregory told him to hand me over but he never did so everyone is paying the price. I guess that's our code for this school. When one of us falls we all fall down with him.

As I walk in the moonlight I feel it's power consume me. Does it really have to be a full moon? I hate fulls moons. I am so grumpy and horrible to be around. I feel bad for Jonah because he is going to be around me all day.

If I was a normal werewolf I would turn wolf and not be able to get out of that form until the moon goes dies down. I could control myself a little bit but other than that I would be a wreck. That's why every full moon all the werewolves at our school aren't seen. Once I went down to where the teachers put the student and I saw all these kids chained to the walls. I know it was for their own good so they don't go killing people but the image still looked horrible. Some were struggling to try to get out but had to success and then some just sat there with their eyes shut waiting for the day to be over. The teachers can control themselves because they have had years of practice. They are the ones patrolling when the kids are chained up.

The announcement has been repeated every hours except with a different leader talking. They aren't going to find me and Jonah probably because we aren't in the castle. You also won't find Maggie or Caelia because they came with us. Derek made us leave and go somewhere more safe. They came with us so we have someone else than just ourselves. He said to open this package when we get to our destination. It's this little box rapped in blue rapping paper. It's so tempting to open but I resist.

"Does this place even exist?!" I yell loud enough for Jonah to shush me. "Oh you shush. No one can see or hear us." I snap. We are wearing all black. My normal attire at school because black was the only thing that the school gave vampires. Shape-shifters got a lot of black but also some blues.

"How do you know? We are still in the city technically. There are still cameras and things that can hear us." Caelia whispers. I stretch my neck out of boredom because she is probably right.

After a lot of walking in silence he looks even bored. "So werewolves have the full moon to worry about. Vampires have the sun. Witches fear the bite a vampire. What do shape-shifters fear?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Don't you get it? Sun and moon. Vampire and Werewolf." I glare at Jonah. Don't make me sound like I'm stupid. I keep in my anger and just breath out and walk faster. I don't know why I'm this mad at a little comment like that. It isn't that big deal.

"If we get bitten by a werewolf we start spitting our blood for a few hours. Our body becomes very weak to function. It takes, at very minimum, a month to fully recuperate and get our body to it's fullest. We do not heal as quick as werewolves and vampires. It's kind of unfair. Vampire can put a fancy little spell on themselves so they don't get hurt. All of the others including me have to just deal with the pain." Caelia says with a lot of hate in her voice.