Chapter 23/The Carnival

UNedited!

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

"No no no please! I have been really growing my hair for so long! Why do we have to cut it?!" I scream out closing my eyes.

"Because someone might weirdly recognize you or Maggie or Caelia. Jonah doesn't really have a choice because his hair is already cut." I pout even more. "I think you'll look pretty cute with short hair." I look up at Jonas with narrowing my eyes. He smiles. "Shall we begin?"

I look back at the mirror they have set up to I can see my reflection when cut. It's going to look so bad. At least Maggie and Caelia's hair cuts looked good. Caelia begged to differ on her's but we all love it. Maggie says she has been dying to cut it so this was a great opportunity.

I hear the dreaded , snip, sound and close my eyes again. "You can open your eyes again." He touches my hair and messes it around which takes me by surprise.

"It's that short?!" Slowly, I open my eyes. I look at the hair cut and actually think it's doesn't look that bad.

"Do you like it?" His eyes are filled with weird hope. Does he think I will say no or something. I thought him being the alpha of his pack he would be a bit stronger. It's kind of amusing.

"I think you look hot." I turn around and see Jonah leaning on a wall smirking. Damn he as gained a lot of confidence if he says that out loud.

I smile while walking to him. "Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to ask you something." He tells me getting closer to my ear so no one else hears. He knows that right now we are living in a pack of werewolves' house I hope. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" I look him straight in the eyes. "I just though maybe because of all the stuff that's been going on maybe this could lighten up the nods a bit." He looks as nervous as Jason did asking me if I like it. I forgot that I never answered him question. Oops.

Sometimes I act before thinking like when I killed that hunter just because he was getting on my nerves. That was me just being careless. Well, and the full moon too. So now here I am just acting before thinking again. I go in and kiss Jonah. He kisses back and soon it gets a bit passionate.

"I'm gonna go..." Jason says sounding super embarrassed. He rushes out of the room and our eyes meet for a brief second. I don't know what to read in his eyes but just...sadness. I have no clue why he would be sad. There isn't anything to be sad about. Not that I know of anyway.

"So where do you have in plan?" I say almost literally jumping up and down. I need this break. I have probably grown five wrinkles just in this week.

"Just get dressed in more then pj's and I will tell you." He kisses me on the cheek quickly before I run upstairs and into my room I again share with Maggie except this time also with Caelia.

"So what are you going to wear?" Caelia says smirking while looking down at a magazine. Magazine is one of the many things that we have been learning about. Our city seems to be very isolated. No one knows about it from the out side like it's invisible. There is probably some witch spell forbidding human to come in without permission.

"Who do you-" She cuts me off quickly.

"Miss.Vampire here was narrating the whole scene." I direct my glare to Maggie. She looks so guilty. "So back to the point. What are you going to wear?"

"I have something perfect to wear!" I scream out and they both look at me shocked that I'm so excited for once. "Clothes."

"Haha very funny." Maggie say sarcastically. "Wear a dress."