Onward, my dudes

That was the sequel's ending. How do you feel about it? It was kind of brutal, but I'm so glad you made it here and thank you for the support ❤. 

*If you have any questions about the series so far, be sure to comment inline here!

Now. 

Important stuff. 

Here is the next book that I'll slap you with :

This is my favourite cover so far :D hope you like it!

Dead Ending will most likely not be published before September 2019. This thing is, it is finished (it's just unedited and missing a few parts to add, which is feasible while posting). However, I'm considering another journey I can make the MCs go through while keeping the same beginning and ending, while keeping the same revelations. I'm gauging which version would be more compelling since I want to give the best version plot-wise.

Basically, I'm tryna see if I can torture Riley and Luc even better. Shocker. 

So, if I find a way to make my ideas stick and not force it, that means I'll have to rewrite about 70% of the book. 

It's already on my profile so be sure to put it in your library for upcoming updates!  

But since Dead Ending won't come soon and I can't make a summary, I will giving you guys tidbits that will most likely not be removed no matter the version. Enjoy! (They're unedited) After Lauren crashed onto Oakwood finally, you can already expect shit to hit the fan either way. 

Aaaand, with Emma's POV being over, someone else is going to take the spotlight. Can you guess who it is? 👀👀👀👀👀👀

***

I dazed in and out of consciousness, fearing the moment sleep took over, because I knew I'd be seeing Adam in my nightmares and in my dreams and that I'd also see myself kneeling over an ocean of dead bodies. Repeatedly, endlessly. 

*

One morning, Mom visited our house and I walked intothe living room. Whenever I looked at her, I pictured in frightening detail a suited man standing over her, clicking a gun against her temple.    

*

Jeremiah shook his head, crestfallen. "I'm afraid not, kid. It's going to blow up in our faces soon and when that happens, we can only try our best to survive." 

*

I stared at Miles. "You are unbelievably conceited. You can't possibly justify killing two kids and act like it was a mistake."