4. Group Chat

In the group chat called No Adults Allowed 

WIKIE: I'm at the store so what do you guys want for movie night?

SPIDERPIG: Tater tots. Tortilla chips and sauce. Popcorn. Kit Kats. 

LUCKY LUKE: Tate tots again, man?

SPIDERPIG: Why not???

SLAY QUEEN: We always have that. Why can't we choose something different???

WIKIE: I'm all ears, guys, but I'm standing in the aisle waiting. Hurry up 🙄

LUCKY LUKE: Then pick whatever. You don't need to ask us. *inserts eye roll gif*

SLAY QUEEN: Easy for you to say, vaccum stomach. I'm tired of always eating the same snacks for movie night. Ooh, we can make at-home party snacks and she can buy the ingredients!

WIKIE: Love it. Boys, I made my decision. Devin, call me so we can come up with the recipes. I'm thinking party mix, roasted nuts and sweet popcorn. And I'm craving granola???

SPIDERPIG: :/

LUCKY LUKE: :/

--30 minutes later--

SpicyCodeMonkey: Whos fckigg doing a movie nihgt without invitin me???6

LUCKY LUKE: Aren't you at a party??

SpicyCodeMonkey: Was

 *SpicyCodeMonkey changed the name to DaddyMack*

DaddyMack: Better

SLAY QUEEN: Are we going to have to kick him out of the chat again? And how much did you drink?

DaddyMack: How dare u conspirE in My backseat and get all te snax witout , me?

WIKIE: Go home, Ray. You've had one too many.

*DaddyMack changed the name to SmexyPants*

--SmexyPants uploaded a photo--

SPIDERPIG: Hot, mate. 

SmexyPants: AT LEST SOME1 APPRECIATE ME!1

LUCKY LUKE: If you're trying to prove that you're not hammered it's not working. Your eyes are red, my dude. 

WIKIE: Wait... are you hanging upside down from a transmission pylone!?!?!? 

SLAY QUEEN: Shite 😫 Not again...

SmexyPants: Noo I no on a pylone

LUCKY LUKE: 😂

WIKIE: i SWEAR TO GOD YOU HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT! JUST HOLD STILL I'M AT THE STORE BUT I'M COMING TO HELP WHERE ARE YOU??

SmexyPants: street

SPIDERPIG: 🤦‍♂️ 

WIKIE: What street??????????????

SmexyPants: W od y Srteet

LUCKY LUKE: Let the lad be, maybe he'll learn his lesson. 

WIKIE: Greg is going to kill us if he learns we did nothing. I don't care, I'm going. And I think he means Woody Street.