Part 4

2010

Jin: The admiration

I pulled my older brothers arm when another sloppy kiss landed on my cheek. I was currently on the bus on my way to school with my brother, his girlfriend and her 3 annoying friends.

At the moment I hated all of them.

The girls were basically dry humping, kissing and hugging me every chance they got and I think it's safe to say that that's the day that I figured girls are -in sexual matters- way worse than guys. Not that I could blame them.

I wouldn't really say that I'm pretty...

Because I'm absolutely gorgeous.

I had dark brown hair and eyes, and I swear the color is the only plain thing on me. My body structure was, however, really attractive to both, girls and boys. I had those wide shoulders and thin waist that every girl admired on me. It didn't matter where I went or who I met - they all loved me.

And I loved myself overall.

Anyway, just like my looks-that-was-sent-from-god came in handy, they also made things really difficult sometimes.

And now was one of those times.

I eyed my brother again, silently screaming for help and he obviously understood it, because he lightly pushed the girls away.

"Ladies, ladies I think that's enough. Why bother with this one lad when you can have me too, right?" he smiled cheerfully.

They looked at him with disbelief and scoffed (his girlfriend too), before they turned their attention back to me.

I mentally scolded myself for being this hot.

Before they could throw themselves back at me again, the bus stopped and I stood up to exit.

My way to school was usually like this. A bunch of people admiring me and asking for my number, and me ignoring them. It's not that I wasn't interested sometimes.

I just felt rather... reserved.

I thanked the driver for the ride and was totally ready to enter the school when I heard loud talking or, like I would say, quiet screaming coming from my right.

I turned my head and saw a very beautiful girl with three even more beautiful boys sitting on a bench. One of the boys was standing before them and moving his hands, passionately talking about something while eating a fruit that looked suspiciously similar to a potato, while the other two were looking at him with both disgust and amusement. The girl was searching for something in her backpack, but she would look up from time to time and nod, though it seemed she wasn't listening at all. From where I was standing I couldn't really hear what they were saying, I just caught a few words like 'world hunger' and 'cannibalism', so I took a step closer.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, Hoseok! Would you just chew on your food and stop fucking shouting?" one of the quiet boys groaned.

The girl glared at him.

"Words!"

"Shit sorry!"

The standing guy, Hoseok, groaned in frustration and started speaking again with his mouth full, half of the food he was chewing on, spitting on their faces.

"Just listen to me, ...! I'm telling you - cannibalism would really save both... world hunger and population explosion!"

I held back my laughter, but when the other tall guy threw a piece of carrot at him, I just couldn't contain myself anymore. I broke in a fit of laughter. The girl finally noticed me and stood up from her place on the bench.