chapter 11

Ashley's pov

↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Grrrrrrriiiinnnngggg  grrr- I hit my alarm before it continues to annoy me which it already has by waking me. Jesus that sound is annoying. I rubbed my head cause it's aching badly.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to do my business after that I picked what I would wear to the office. I needed to look presentable because it was my first day and I don't know who I was going to meet there. I checked the time  oh no it's 8:00 already. I'm late but who cares? nobody so you see.

I was hungry so ordered room service and it came almost immediately. When I was done eating, I checked the time again and it was 8:30. I came out of my room and locked the door and went to the reception to see if I would see Chole but she hasn't come yet so I headed out to look for a taxi.

9:00 oh God I've been standing here for over thirty minutes and yet no cab. Seems like Boston hates me after all, God I miss my car. Speaking of car Mr Johnson said the company would give me my own car and I can't wait to have It cause I hate standing waiting for taxi. That means I have to sell my car in New York. I finally saw a cab and I got in. We haven't even gone far when there was a heavy traffic. Not again I whined in my head. What will I do now?. Seems like trecking isn't a bad idea and I can literally see the big beautiful building not too far from here. I paid the taxi driver and started my journey.

9:40 and I was still trecking, seemed like the building was not as close as I thought when I saw it from afar. 9:50 and I was at the door of the company, I entered and net the receptionist "hello" I greeted "hey, you must be Ashley" she smiled beautiful I thought "I uh ca-" she cut me off by saying
"Mr Stone has been expecting you, come with me" I nodded.
We entered the elevator and she pressed the 20th floor whoa was it that big. The elevator dinged signalling that we have reached the floor.
"Ok, go straight and towards the end you turn left, the biggest door. Don't worry it's not hard to find, his name's at the door. And don't forget, knock" she instructed and I nodded giving her a smile of appreciation.

I reached the door which had Ashton Stone in bold letters written on it. I took a deep breath cleaned the sweat on my forehead and my neck. Not only because I was nervous but because of the exercise of trecking down here. I used my hand to fan myself and trying to Cool down cause I was nervous. I heard the clicking sound of keys and heavy foot steps which made my eyes widen and then I knocked, no reply so I knocked again this time louder. Damn these doors were so strong, I couldn't even hear the sound of my knock on--
My thoughts were cut off when the door in front of me swinged open with an angry looking Ashton. Wow what a great way to start the day.

"Uh I got held in traffic so I trekked to the office" i said looking down, no reply "sorry I'm late for my first day that was inappropriate and unprofessional. It won't happen again" I said looking up this time straight at him.
" Um- ok" he answered. what no shout or what. "wait you trekked here?" He asked with confusion looking at me
"Yes sir" I answered

He sighed "right have your sit" he said going back to his own king sized chair to sit.
I looked at him waiting for the next instructions but what came out of his mouth was exactly the opposite.

He sighed running his hand through his already messy hair but hot nonetheless "Look Ashley  I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you and leave you out there yesterday. That was so low of me I pr-"
"It's fine sir. I'm only your employee" I replied not wanting to hear all what he had to say.
"Uh- what?" he asked unsure
"I said it's fine" I replied calmly. I was tired.
"Just like that? I mean-" I cut his rambling off again by asking "where is my office sir?"

He looked at me pleadingly his shoulder slumped
"If you can just hear me out, please"

********************
Ughhhhhh

How was this chapter

Please do tell me what you think

Nittaporch 😍