Chapter 20

Thank you @Ijayyoma for your votes.... It means a lot

My story is coming to an end soon 🔜

Ashton's pov..

I was driving straight home Orders from milady😂
I Can't believe she's leaving. I wiped the tears that have succeeded in rolling down on my cheeks.

Yeah you got that right.. I cried

I tried to talk to her but when she said there was nothing for her here.... It was something I don't have a say to. Its was her decision to make and I wouldn't stop her.

You know, seeing the one person who you once and still cared about going through a rough time is something no one ever wants to experience esespecially when you've got feelings for her.

This evening or should I say today's gonna be my best day.  I must say I was really happy today.

Holding her hands just made me feel complete and contented.

She makes me nervous if you know what I mean.
I swear I rambled like a kid trying to defend himself because he took something he wasn't supposed to take.

I must say, I know the reason why I was never happy, I now know.
I liked her

I liked her more than I should. And I'm gonna keep this feelings to myself cause if I tell her, she would reject me right there that minute.

I pulled up in front of my giant gate and Mason my driver opened it for me. I parked inside and went to shower and went straight to bed not knowing how I would survive without her at work or my mind

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Two months later

Freaking two months and I haven't heard from her. I've been so restless and the only thing keeping me together is her picture. The one we took at the restaurant that day.

I almost told my private investigator to monitor all her movements and whereabouts but it took every fibre in me to stop.

I just earned her forgiveness and I want to stay this way at peace with her. The last thing on my mind is to make her hate me again.

I know I've been more hard on my workers especially at work and at home but I can't help it.  I would have taken her phone number from her file  but I don't want her to see me as a creep so I'll wait for her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Three months later

I will wait for her...... I will wait.  I will wait.... I will.....
Damn it I'm literally driving myself crazy and I don't want to stop myself.

I waited and I'm still waiting for her to maybe call or......

I haven't even had a proper sleep for a long time now all because of her.  I enlarged our picture yeah the one we took at the restaurant that day.

One is in my sitting room, one is in my home study, one was in my room and one is in my office where I work.

I didnt know how I did it but i succeeded in going to work today and was repeating this mantra over and over again in my head.

I will wait, I will wait
"Dammmmm" I yelled brushing everything away from my desk including my expensive  ceramic flower vase.

As I looked to the spot where our picture always was, I saw it at the far end ready to fall and shatter  into pieces.  I quickly jumped to save it and luckily I did.

I've come to the final conclusion that I can't live without her.  I can't live without Ashley.

Then I realized.......
That I love her

I couldn't bear this anymore
I grabbed my phone to call my pilot
"Derrick get the jet ready we are  leaving for New York. I will be there in an hour"  I said "yes s.. " I cut the call without letting him complete his sentence. 

"Baby here I come and I don't plan on letting  you go anytime soon".  I said as I walking out of my company.  with
I love her!  I love her!!  I love her!!! Ringing in my head....

Okayyy soo

How was this chapter 😁😁😁

It's almost coming to an end 🔔 🔔

Nittaporch loves ya
❤❤❤❤❤