Meet Sonic

"Hey, what are you, doing?" Sonic asked Chris.

"Ahhh!!!" Chris screamed at Sonic as he was frightened by his appearance.

"Oh no no! Stand back! Please, I'm not ready to leave Earth. And please don't take out my body organs and use my skin as a disguise! I'm still a virgin." said a frightened Chris.

"Whoa, whoa, chill out, man. I'm not gonna eat you. I don't even eat humans." Sonic said to Chris as he tries to calm him down.

"Please, I haven't even... Wait you can understand me and I can understand you?" Chris said.

"Yeah... we both speak the same language don't we?" Sonic said.

"No, no no. This isn't happening. I'm not talking to some weird looking moon man from mars right now." Chris said hysterically.

"Hey, I'm not a moon man, dude. I'm a hedgehog. Hedgehog." Sonic said.

"A hedgehog? Oh god, I need to stop taking sleeping pills. You stay away from me!" Chris said as he ran away from Sonic.

As soon as Chris, tries to lose Sonic, a group of guard dogs started to chase Chris.

"Oh, No! No! No! Oh, my god! Nice doggie!" Chris said as he climb on top of five large crates to get away from the dogs.

Sonic tries to created a distraction to get the dogs away from Chris.

Sonic whistled at the dogs and had a ball in his hand and throws it far away from the junkyard.

"Fetch." Sonic said as the dogs ran far away to get the ball.

"Um.. Thanks? I guess." Chris said as he climbs down the crates.

"Eh, anytime, kid." Sonic said.

"What the heck are you? You're not like any hedgehog that I ever seen. Go one, speak up." Chris said as he walked up closely to Sonic.

"I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog." Sonic introduce himself.

"I'm Thorndyke. Christopher Thorndyke. But you can call me Chris for short." Chris said.

"Hmm. Cool last name." Sonic said.

"Whoa, I didn't know you hedgehogs can talk." Chris said.

"Well, I can do a lot of things." Sonic said.

"Wow, that's awesome. That you can talk I mean." Chris said as Sonic smirked at him.

"Oh my god. I gotta get home, my folks gonna ground me for eternity. See ya, later Sonic and thanks for saving me." Chris said as he took off on his mom's bicycle. Sonic looks at Chris leaving as he tries to follow him.

Back at the Pentagon, Secretary of Defense, John walks into the control and wants to know what the hackers have find. 

"Whoever did this finally managed to infiltrate our defense network." said the security officer.

"What did they get?" John asked.

"We still don't know, but they find a new video footage that just uploaded just a few minute ago." said the security officer.

"Talk to me about it." John said.

"We're not sure what it appears to be, but it may have been the thing that was found today on the news in San Francisco. A blue light emerged in California and a small object came from the lightning." the security officer explains.

Maggie tries to talk to the Secretary of Defense, but she was stopped by the security guard. She managed to go through the sliding doors and overheard their conversation.

"Excuse me, I found the hacker." Maggie said.

"Excuse me, young lady. I didn't see you standing there. You would be who?" said the General.

"I'm just the analyst who deleted the hack." Maggies said as the guard tries to escort her out.

"Wait, hold on. It was you? You did it?" John said.

"Sir, I was just trying to say, someone hacked your firewall in 10 seconds. Okay even a supercomputer with a brute force attack would take 20 years to do that." Maggie said.

"Maybe, you can explain who hacked the system?" said the General.

"Maybe it's a precaution, because isn't that what we're doing? The signal pattern is learning. It's evolving on its on somehow." Maggie said.

"There is nothing on Earth that is complex." said the General.

"What about living organism? I know that sounds crazy..." Maggie tries to explain.

"Okay, that's enough. We have six floors of analyst working on this thing. Now if you got proof, I'll be happy to listen to you." John said to Maggie as she leaves the boarding room.

Back at San Francisco, Tom returns home from work.

"Hey, honey. I'm home." Tom said as he opens the door and see his wife on the couch watching the news.

"Hey, Tom. Do you see this today?" Michaela said as she show him the news of Sonic in the city.

"Um... no, I haven't. I was off duty when that happened." Tom lied.

"Really? 'Cause I heard all the officers were reported do that scene." Michaela said.

"Well, it's for veterans officer at the scene. Not rookies. Look, babe. I'm bushed. I had a long day today and I'm gonna get some rest." Tom said as he walk upstairs.

"Okay, goodnight." Michaela said.

"Ugh, why did I have to lie to my wife." Tom said to himself as he walk upstairs.

At Eggman's fortress, Decoe finds the video that Chris uploaded on Sonic online and showed it to Eggman.

"Dr. Eggman, I think you should see this?" Decoe said as he showed him the video on screen.

"Could it be?" Dr. Eggman said as he watch the video.

"It's him!" Bocoe said

"That Sonic, he's on the same planet, too? If he finds out I'm here, he'll tried to stop me. But who's that boy who filmed the video?" Dr. Eggman said.

"It appears to be SelfieGuy22, but his real name is Chris Thorndyke." Decoe said.

"Where's he located?" Dr. Eggman said.

"San Francisco, sir." Bocoe said.

"That's not far from here, Dr. Eggman." Bokku said.

"Hmm. I think I need to send one of my friends a little visit to this boy." Dr. Eggman chuckled sinisterly.