The Chaos Emeralds

Sonic is happily relief that his friends are alright. 

"Tails!" Sonic said.

"Sonic!" Tails said.

"They must be his friends." Chris said.

"Sonic!" Amy said as she rush over to Sonic and hug him.

"Hi. Amy." Sonic said.

"That must be the girlfriend." Sarah said.

"Who are they?" Amy asked Sonic.

As Chris and Sarah introduce themselves to Sonic's friend they introduce themselves too.

"I'm Chris. I found Sonic and this is Sarah." Chris said.

"My name is Miles Prower, but you can call my Tails, and I'm Sonic very best buddy. Right, Sonic?" Tails  said.

"Correct." Sonic said.

"My name's Cream and this is my very special Chao friend, Cheese." Cream introduce herself to Chris and Sarah, as Cheese flew up to Sarah.

"Aww, you're cute." Sarah said to Cheese.

"Chao." Cheese said.

"Oh and that's Knuckles, behind you." Sonic said.

"You feeling lucky, punk?" Knuckles said as he pop his spike knuckles.

"Easy, Knuckles." Sonic said.

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my brass knuckles." Knuckles said.

"And this is Amy." Sonic said.

"My name is Amy Rose. Pleasure to meet you. Say are you two a couple, 'cause y'all two would make a really great couple like Sonic and me." Amy said as both Chris, Sarah and Sonic look uncomfortable at her comment.

"Why are you here?" Sarah asked.

"Beats, me. I think we got here through a warp and time in space." Tails explain.

"Well, that explains a lot." Chris said.

"Yeah, but with Chaos Control." Sonic said.

"So, let me get this straight. This Chaos Control created a warp and time in space and that's how you ended up here." Chris said.

"Right, it was with these Chaos Emeralds." Sonic said.

"What are Chaos Emeralds?" Chris said.

"This is what they look like." Cream said as she pulls out a white Chaos Emerald and Tails, Knuckles and Amy pulled out a red, purple and yellow one.

"Those are Chaos Emeralds. Wow, they look like beautiful diamonds." Sarah said.

"Yeah, like my moms jewelry." Chris said.

"You never heard of the Chaos Emeralds? Boy, you really do have a lot to learn don't ya?" Tails said.

"Each Chaos Emerald is filled with filled with a magical power. So you can imagine what would happened if you found all seven of them." Amy explained.

"But that's not the point. Throughout history, the Chaos Emeralds have been the center of countless world-threatening conflicts and have been targeted by multiple factions on both Earth and our world. Even alone, their power is unmatched by pretty much anything else in the universe, except by the Power of the Stars and the Master Emerald. I've been guarding it all my life for my ancestors." Knuckles explains about the history of the Emeralds. "But no one ever found all seven Emeralds and now it's highly improbable that anyone will ever find them."

"Why is that, I wonder." Cream said.

"Because, Cream, everyone of the precious Chaos Emeralds has disappeared." Knuckles said.

"That doesn't mean they're gone for good. Anytime the seven Chaos Emeralds come together in one place, they scatter and disappear all over again." Sonic explained.

"Then that means they're some still out there someplace." Chris said.

"That's right." Sonic said with a thumb up at Chris.

"Only we don't know where the rest of them are. If they're on this planet that's good, but if they're still on the planet we came from we may never get home." Tails said.

"Listen, if the other Emeralds are on this planet and if we can find somewhere to locate them all maybe we can reverse that time warp. Somehow. You guys will be back on your home planet, you can bet on it." Chris said.

"Hey, guys, I just thought of something. When I was with Chris and Sarah earlier, I bump into a familiar robot that was created by someone we know. I think that robot was created by Eggman. Which means, Eggman is here too." Sonic said.

"Grr. Eggman." Knuckles said.

"Eggman? Who the hell is Eggman?" Chris asked.

"He's a very bad man. He trapped me and Cream in a tube when he was about to conquer our world." Cream said.

"Oh you poor things." Sarah said.

"If Eggman finds all the Chaos Emeralds, he'll use its power to transform Earth's machine and build it his army. And he'll use them to take over your world." Knuckles said.

"Chris, we need your help to find those Chaos Emeralds." Sonic said.

"I'll help you. All of you. What minute. I think I remember seeing those. My father found it and plans on giving it to my mom on her anniversary." Chris said.

"Please tell me your parents still have it." Sarah said.