You're My BestFriend

As Sonic lays Chris down, he wanted to be sure if he's alright.

"Chris? Can you hear me, pal?" Sonic said.

Chris slowly opens his eyes and see the super hedgehog.

"Looks like I'm finally going home. Thanks to you, Chris." Sonic said as he thanks him for his courage and for saving his life.

"Sonic, I'm not... I'm not ready for you to leave." Chris said weakly.

Sonic gave him Chaos power to regain his conscious. Chris hugs Sonic.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." Sonic said while hugging him.

"Sonic, you're my... You're the best's friend I ever had." Chris said.

Sonic somehow disappear leaving Chris alone in the middle of a destructed San Francisco. But for some reason though, instead of all of them going back home to their planet, Angel Island and Mystic Ruins, are assimilated into Earth. Chris see's Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream and Cheese still in city.

"Tails! Knuckles! Amy! Cream! Cheese! You're all still here." Chris said as he comes up to them.

"Chris, where's Sonic?" Tails said as Chris looks down and shook his head.

Amy cries as she lean on Chris. "Oh! Sonic." she sobs.

Knuckles looks straight ahead at the fog and see someone walking towards them.

"Wait a minute is that?.." Knuckles said as the rest of them look through the fog.

The figure that was walking towards them from the midst is Sonic who is back in his regular form.

"Hey, did you miss, me?" Sonic said.

"Sonic!" Tails, Amy Cream exclaimed.

Amy runs up to Sonic crying happily to see him alive.

"Oh, Sonic! I thought you was a goner this time! Don't ever leave me again!" Amy said as she hugs him.

"I promise, Amy, I won't." Sonic said.

"Tails! My man! Your new airplane is pretty sweet." Sonic high fives him.

"Thanks! I'm getting the hang of it." Tails said.

"So, what you gonna call it?" Sonic said.

"I think I'll called, The X Tornado." Tails said.

"Sweet name." Sonic gave Tails a thumb up as he smile backs.

Knuckles gave Sonic an approval look and said, "Good job, hedgehog." as he gave him a fist pound.

"Thank you, Chris." Sonic said as he nodded at him.

"No problem. Sonic. The Chaos Emeralds, they're lost again. You guys will never get home." Chris said.

"That's okay. I'll always find them." Knuckles said.

"Yeah, I guess we'll be stuck here for awhile. Besides, this place doesn't seem so bad as it was before. I think your planet might need us whenever Eggman comes back." Sonic said.

"That reminds me, where is Eggman?" Tails said.

"He doesn't matter right now. What matter is we saved the city and all the people. But the next time Eggman comes back, we'll be ready." Sonic said.

"Right." Chris said as he smiled at him.

"Well, I guess this place won't be so bad. Just needs a little cleaning up that all." Amy said.

"Yeah, we'll probably like it here. Won't we Cheese?" Cream said.

"Chao." Cheese said.

Tom, Harold and the GUN officers came out of the damaged building and Chris comes running towards Sarah as they both hug each other. Suddenly, the citizens came up around them and started cheering loudly at Sonic, now acknowledging Sonic as a hero to the public.

Somewhere at an unknown island, Dr. Eggman, Bokkun, Decoe and Bocoe have no idea where they are. He founds a stone tablet, setting the stage for his next plan.

"This isn't over, Sonic. This is just the beginning." Eggman said.