Paying The Price

I looked at Joker. And he looked at me. "Take this. I have 1300 right now. That will get you off his ass for the moment. He will pay me the money as I give to you. He will also have to repay me. But here is the money. That I have on me so far."

"Thanks poison." Joker said kindly.

Joker is one of the scariest people on earth. There's only a couple of people that scare me. And he actually scares me. Which is surprisingly interesting. No one ever truly understand what he has been through. Except me. And my other friend. We try the best to keep him happy. Sometimes people like John ruin it easily. "Why are you so kind all of the time?" Joker asks.

"She's not she can be a bitch." John interrupts. I take a deep death breath. As I think of happy thoughts and not to kick his ass out. Than Joker starts towards him. "He's not worth it." I speak suddenly and quickly with urgency.

He nods.I look into his eyes. "Don't. I can do it myself." He looks at me. He nods again. " I'll do it when the time is right." He backs away. "Thanks."

As we finish. Everyone starts to speak at once. I look at John. "Pick randomly. But wisely. Since I can not fight you." He agrees he points to Someone in a shaggy leather crop top. "John is our leader. Not her. She has her own gang. We have to allow her to choose what she did."

"That settles it. John is your leader." Some bios and yays from everyone. They were entitled to their opinion.

Now I have to get John to start working. Hmmm cleaning the house? The lawn? That's it.

"Now John. You will pay the price. My girls and I need some cleaning to be done. You will work as a cleaner until you repay the debt 32000. My girls will pay you what they think is a great job or not. You will also work for me. You will obey every order and only YOU can do it meaning you can't get your gang to do it. You have to. And until your debt is repaid. Your in my debt. You will also write an apology letter to Joker. I will send it to him. You will work until you can pay it off. Or you work at a job as well as cleaning. Choose one option."

" that doesn't give me shit bitch."

"Well than you shouldn't have put your self in this position."

"Imma fucken kill you in your sleep. I'll knock your fucken teeth out."

"Try me" I spoke with sincerity.

"If I win. You have to do more work. If you win. I will repay it and you can just work it off without cleaning." Joker acknowledged me. He knew I was going to win. He smiled a crazy wicked insane smile.

He came up to me and swung at me attemptig to hit the left of my face. I grabbed his hand with my right hand. And twisted it until his back was turned to me. He was still standing but at my mercy. I kicked him in the crotch. He fell to his knees. I then took my left hand and punched his face right in the temple. "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. TIMES UP SHE WON!!" They all yelled as if they were some kind of choir speaking on cue.

" Don't ever call a girl a bitch." As is walked from him.

"5:30 Am tommorow. You start."

As we walked away I grabbed Cameron's hand. And dragged him with me. I looked over at Joker. " I can give you the rest of your money. Once we get home."

And sure enough he got the remainder of his money.

Chapter 2

Dear diary we got the map of the school and masks. And we have guns. All we need is protection and practise. This will be glorious!! Haha she will regret everything that's right or wrong.