six

han woke me up since we were now at the amusement park.

c: "okay so now we have to split up in pairs since the first ride we're going to is a roller coaster with two people per seat."
mh,h: "i'll be with y/n."

well this is awkward.

c: "uh who's with y/n?"
mh,h: "me,"
cb: "i don't think two people can go with her."
mh: "so let me go with her."
h: "you probably just want to go with her since you said she's hot!"
mh: "liar!"
h: "you-"
hj: "can you guys stop?! we're supposed to have fun. just let y/n choose instead."

now everybody was looking at me while waiting for an answer. instead of saying anything, i just went over to han and held his hand to show i chose him.

hj: "now you can stop fighting about that and find someone else to be partners with minho."

after everybody was paired up with someone, we started going to the roller coaster. we each walked with our partners. han and i were holding hands the entire time.

j: "how about we ride the teacups first!"

jeongin pointed to where the teacups were.

c: "okay. it's four people for each teacup."
s: "but we have ten people."
f: "how about me, seungmin, hyunjin, and jeongin in one teacup. then chan, changbin, and minho in another while han and y/n are by themselves."
c: "that works."
j: "well let's go!"

we all got in line with our group and han just back hugged me as i used my phone.

h: "who are you texting?"
y/n: "lucas,"
h: "shouldn't he be practicing and stuff?"
y/n: "it's called taking a break."
h: "oh, yea i knew that."

i just rolled my eyes and stopped texting since lucas had to go. he said he'd visit me sometime next weekend. han was still back hugging me though.

y/n: "han,"
h: "yeah?"
y/n: "don't spin the teacup super fast please."
h: "okay i will,"
y/n: "hannie!"
-minho-
my group was talking so i looked around to see han and y/n behind felix's group. looks like they're having lots of fun. i really don't get why han didn't want me to go with y/n since he said he doesn't even want to try to date her or anything like that, but i do.

i stopped looking at them once our turn was next. i'll ask y/n out later so nobody can steal her from me now that she's popular.
-y/n-
once we got off the teacups, we started going to the roller coaster since it was really close. we got in line and had to wait. i just crossed my arms and got away from han when he tried holding my hand again.

h: "sorry if your mad about me spinning the teacup really fast."

i still ignored him.

h: "y/n, i'm sorry. can you forgive me?"

i just stared down at my converse. then han grabbed my arms and held my hands. after a while, he lifted my head up to look at him.

h: "please y/n?"
y/n: "fine, but you have to win me a stuffed animal."
h: "are you kidding me y/n?!"
y/n: "well i suck at fair games so,"
h: "i'll try."
y/n: "yay!"

i hugged han and he hugged me back. when i was trying to let go, he wouldn't let me.

y/n: "if you don't let me go then i'm switching to minho, not you."

he quickly let me go.

y/n: "thank you,"
h: "oh look we're next!"
-after amusement park-han-
we're in the car driving back home. y/n fell asleep again while holding onto the stuffed animal i won for her. right now she's laying her head down on my lap. i was just playing with her hair.

cb: "just ask her out already."

i looked up to see changbin.

h: "but we've only known each other for like a week. how would she like me?"
j: "so you admit to liking her?"
h: "that's not what i meant!"
f: "it's pretty obvious you like her so don't even try to hide it."
h: "it is?"
f: "ha! you do like her!"
h: "dang it."
mh: "well you better make a move or else someone's taking her."
h: "who?"
mh: "me,"