thirteen

i woke up to have kisses all over my face.

y/n: "hannie."

han stopped.

h: "princess."
y/n: "i can't get ready for school until you let go of me. you know that, right?"
h: "oh uh sorry."

he let go of me and i got up to change. i opened my backpack and took out the extra outfit i put in it. i went to one of the bathrooms, locked the door, and changed. once han and i were done getting ready, we left to school. after walking for a while, han asked something.

h: "should we tell the guys?"

i held onto han's hand.

y/n: "i think so. they're going to figure out later anyway, so it's fine."
h: "when should we tell them?"
?: "tell who what?"

we both looked up to see the guys.

y/n: "um......"
h: "we were going to tell you guys something but i guess we can wait until later."
hj: "why don't you just spill the tea right now?"
h: "i'm not."
f: "y/n can you tell us?"
y/n: "you all owe him ten bucks."
j: "but we already gave him my five bucks for getting you in the group. we only owe him ten bucks if-oh. i know what it is now."
all: "what is it?"
j: "we said it was ten bucks if someone could date her. so that means they're dating."

then they all started saying aw. i could tell han was annoyed so i just held onto his hand tighter and whispered in his ear.

y/n: "let's run."

he nodded his head and we ran away from the guys to the school. once we got there, we went straight to class and sat down.

y/n: "han i have to go to my seat."
h: "why can't you replace hyunjin for today?"
y/n: "i don't want any of us to get in trouble."
h: "but-"

i whispered in his ear.

y/n: "i'll let you have a goodbye kiss."
h: "okay you can go to your seat then."

i then walked back to my seat.
-after school-
han and i were holding hands while walking to my house.

h: "look,"

i looked over to see han was pointing to an ice cream shop.

h: "you want to get some ice cream since we couldn't yesterday."
y/n: "that's a good idea......let's go!"

once we finished the ice cream, we continued to my house and arrived after a few minutes.

y/n: "bye hannie oppa!"
h: "you can't leave yet."
y/n: "why is that?"
h: "you told me you'd give me a goodbye kiss if i let you go back to your seat in the morning before first period."

i pinched his cheeks.

y/n: "anything to make my squirrel happy."

then i kissed him and he kissed back.

y/n: "now can i go so i can finish the last page of homework for math?"
h: "one more kiss?"

i kissed his cheeks and started unlocking the door. suddenly, i felt arms around my waist.

y/n: "han,"
h: "i just wanted one more hug before you leave."
y/n: "fine,"

i hugged him back.

h: "now you can go princess, i love you!"
y/n: "i love you too!"

i then went inside and locked the door.
-
so i feel bad since i'm ending the story here. i would love to write more but can't think of much. i feel like i have disappointed you guys so please forgive me. hopefully this can help you feel better.

 hopefully this can help you feel better