nine

i went over to han's house after school since we were all sleeping over at his house today. i left as soon as the bell rang. i already had my clothes and everything i needed in my bag.

c: "wait for us!"

i stopped and waited for the guys to catch up before any of us started walking again. then i grabbed han's hand and intertwined our fingers as the other guys were talking about what to do at han's house.

-han-
h: "what do you wanna do at my house?"
y/n: "i don't know. it's your house so you should choose what we do."
h: "okay. what about karaoke?"
y/n: "you have a karaoke machine?"
h: "yep."
y/n: "yay! let's do karaoke."

we just continued walking to the house. sometimes i ask myself if i really do like this little kid but she's amazing. i'm just happy she didn't accept minho as a boyfriend so i have a chance now. i'm just hoping she doesn't like anybody else in or not in this group.
-karaoke-
we decided to eat and do karaoke at night. changbin and felix just finished their little duet to the song boom boom from seventeen. then minho sang to a part of chewing gum from nct dream which made y/n feel embarrassed. now it was y/n's turn and she sang a part of don't know what to do from blackpink.

y/n: "why are you all looking at me like that?"
h: "have you ever thought about being a kpop idol?"
y/n: "yeah a few times."
hj: "well you might want to pursue that career since i can't even describe how good that was."
y/n: "oh uh thanks."
f: "now who's next?"
h: "me,"

i got up and y/n took my seat next to jeongin. i thought of a song to sing for a second. after a few seconds i decided to sing d or half moon from dean.
-y/n-
han started singing and all i could think of was how he sounded and looked like an angel. it sounded sort of like a lullaby, but better. i started feeling sleepy so i laid my head down on jeongin's lap. he whispered to me.

j: "you tired?"

i just nodded my head.

j: "just go to sleep."

he played with my hair as i fell asleep listening to han's angelic voice.
-han-
when i finished, i saw y/n was sleeping on jeongin's lap.

j: "thanks to your singing she fell asleep."
h: "and?"
j: "it's my turn,"
h: "oh yeah."

i picked up y/n and carried her in my arms to my room. i placed her down on my bed and covered her in my blanket.

h: "sweet dreams princess."

i kissed her head and left to finish karaoke with the guys.
-after karaoke-
we finished cleaning up everything.

h: "okay so since i have two guest rooms you guys can just split into the same groups we had for the teacups at the amusement park."
all: "okay,"

they all got in groups and went to the guest rooms as i went to my room. when i entered, i saw y/n was still sleeping.

h: "cute,"

i carefully got on the other side of the bed so so y/n wouldn't wake up. i just stared at y/n as i fell asleep.