Date Night

"Surprise peach do you like it, he said."

"Aden it's beautiful...I love it, I smiled looking up at him.

Aden walked us to the table and pulled my seat out so I could sit. I guess he wants to be a gentleman now?

"I was thinking we could get to know each other a little more, he said. I made chicken cordon blue with a side salad and wine for us... I hope you like it, he smiled."

"Who would have thought the handsome creep could be romantic, I accidentally said out loud."

He gave me a sharp look of disappoinment.

"Chocolate peach stop calling me that, he said annoyed. Can't you give me another nickname, he said staring at me."

"I like that nickname, I say in a childlike voice."

He slams his hand on the table and shouts, "I won't tell you again find a new nickname for me... Or else, he said."

Geez just when you think the handsome creep is nice he shows his asshole side.

"Aden...on second thought I'm kind of tired, can we go to bed, I said while fake yawing."

"Peach we will eat then go to bed. Just because I am trying to do it the right way now doesn't mean I'm not in charge, he said. Besides the foods getting cold lets just eat and get to know each other, ok?"

"Ok, is all I say."

He takes a sip of wine then grabs his fork. "So what do you like to do for fun he said?"

"Me and Cass would go to the mall and walk around, I miss it, I said sadly."

"One day we will go there peach. I like to travel for fun, I have many islands I own, he said."

There's that cocky side I hate.

"Can we travel together, I always wanted to travel but money was tight,I said remembering the trips I wanted to take."

"Where did you want to go peach, he said?"

"Italy, France, Jamaica, New York... The list goes on... I say chuckling a bit."

"I can take you to all of those and more peach, just say the word, he said."

"Really, and here I thought we were just having dinner, I said smiling looking at him."

"Peach I love you so much. Making you smile makes me happy, he said."

He pulled my hand close to his heart and made me touch it.

"You feel that, you make my heart beat fast, he says." I can't wait to marry you and start a family, he says happily."

"Your moving too fast again, I said looking everywhere but him."

Is it weird that him saying that makes me happy to know. I mean I feel tingly inside. Maybe it's butterflies from him touching my hand or maybe from him having my hand on his heart.

I must have been lost in thought because he was waving his hands in my face, saying my name.

"Sorry Aden, I smile and look down."

He placed his hand under my chin and lift it up. The next minute he places his lips on mine. It feels like magic!

Wait what am I doing? I can't do this, I thought. I pull back but he grabs my face from the back and pulls me back in.

I start kissing him back it feels breathtaking. I realized this is too soon, to be kissing my captor. I jump off of him and go to our room.

This is too much, I want to go home. This is not something I can handle.
All of the sudden hands are on my waist he turns me around.

"Peach I need you, he said kissing my neck."

It feels so good. Intoxicating even!

"Peach I know you want me. Just give in. I promise I won't hurt you."

He starts to kiss me and I kiss him back. He slowly removes my clothes then his. We move to the bed. He takes his time kissing my body until he gets to my 'lady V'.

"Aden what are you mmmmmm...."

I was caught off by him kissing my V it feels so good. He doesn't stop until I finally cum.

"Aden, I say shakily."

He continues to kiss up my body until he reaches my face. He turns me over and enters me from behind. He's slow at first but gradually speeds up. The love making is pure Ecstasy.

"Ohhh... Aden"