Aaliyah Marie James

6 months later

It's been 6 months since I had my baby and 5 months since I had my tubes tied.

Having 5 kids isn't easy but it isn't hard either. I have so much help from my parents, Luke, and Aden.

"Baby go get Lucas, he keeps breaking things." I said to Luke.

"Sure thing love." He said to me.

"Today we are going to Cassie's house. I miss my best friend and want her to meet all the kids." I said to both Luke and Aden.

I hope they play nice. Last thing I need is for Aden to offend Cas.

"Do I really have to be nice to that b***h?" Aden asked.

"If you don't I'll be sleeping in Luke's room until you apologize. Don't test me Aden." I said.

Aden, Luke, and I have an understanding now. I am more free to leave as I want. They don't get jealous of each other anymore.

We have been living as a throuple (three people in one couple). I love how happy we have all have become.

We have been having more family events to increase our time with the kids.

Kyrie and Alarik are 6, Aurora is 4 and a half, Lucas is 1 year and 4 months and we have our newest addition Aaliyah who is 6 months now.

Time flys I can't believe my first born son's will go to school in two short months.
______________________________________

Cas Pov

She's finally coming. I will save her from them, if it's the last thing that I do. It's time for Luke to realize I'm his true love and for Aden to be buried 6ft under.

"Cas we're here." I heard Nina call from downstairs.

Time to put my plan into action. I rush downstairs to see them.

"Your here, I can't believe it!" I said excitedly.

I gave her and the babies a hug. When I went to hug Luke he pushed his hand out instead. The nerve of this guy.

"Luke, I want a hug silly." I said hugging him.

This felt so nice I can't wait until he's mine again. 😌😏😁 I guess I gave him a hug too long because he pushed me off of him.

"What no hug for me?" Aden laughed.

"Aden." I gave him a dirty look. Bastard.

I have plans for that asshole. Once greetings were done I walked them to the dinning room where dinner was served.

"I hope you all like it. It's Gnocchi skillet with chicken and tomatoes." I said to them.

______________________________________

Aden's Pov

I don't trust that b***h. If it wasn't for my 🍫🍑, she'd be dead right now.

"Cas can I talk to you outside for a minute?" I said to the b***h.

"Sure." She said.

Once out side I pointed to my men to show her not to take me for a damn fool.

"See there Cas? Those are my snipers waiting for you to f**k up so they can take you out. So, if you have anything planned cancel it now. You've been warned." I say walking back inside.

"What was that?" Nina asked me.

"Nothing 🍫🍑." I said kissing her.

We made small talk and the stupid broad kept flirting with my brother. I don't put shit passed her. We finally wore getting ready to go, when she asked Luke to stay.

"I need to get back to my family, maybe some other time." He said casually.

She looked pissed after hearing Luke's answer. I laughed and helped my love put our kids in the vehicle.

______________________________________
Luke's Pov

I feel bad for turning Cas down but whatever we had is gone. I am fully committed to Nina and our children. I can't lose them.

I know it's my fault for making Cas crazy but I really don't care.

"Please Luke just be with me. I love you so much I promise I won't be mad if you still occasionally make love to Nina. Just be with me." Cas said crying once Aden, Nina, and the kids went to the vehicle.

"I really wish things were different Cas but my heart is with Nina. Try to move on so you can be happy." I said hugging her.

"I'll never let you go." She said as she pushed me off of her and went to grab something.

She picked up a shot gun. Before she got the chance to shoot me, she was on the ground.

I looked outside to see Greg the sniper my brother hired. Damn... I thought he was overreacting when he hired him but I'm glad he did, I thought as I walked over her dead body.

My baby Aaliyah was crying so I picked her up and sat her on my lap. I feed her and kissed my babygirl.

"I love you my little flower!" I said to her.