Luke

My Nina was pregnant again. My brother called me to tell me the news. He also asked if Cas was pregnant yet. Little does he know that's my baby Nina is carrying, I thought.

"Cas what do you want to do today, I asked my fiance?"

We just woke up and I wanted to get out of the house, I thought.

"I really miss Nina can we go over there. I never get to see the boys, she pouted."

I miss her too, I thought to myself.

"Let's go right now, I said smiling."

The ride there Cas kept talking about what all she wants for our wedding.
I wasn't really paying attention.

"Thats great dear. We don't have too much longer, I said."

Usually I fully listen to her but I couldn't get Nina off my mind. I need to find a way to be alone with her. I really do love Cas and I will be marrying her but if Nina weren't married to my brother I would of taken her already.

"Cas when our we going to try for a babyt, I asked her?"

I wanted four kids and I wanted Nina and Cas to be the mothers of my children. Call me selfish but I want them both.

Cas is like my Harley Quinn and Nina is like my Gabrielle Union. I always thought both women were sexy, I thought smirking to myself.

"Luke... Are you listening to me, she asked taking me away from my thoughts?"

"Sorry, what did you say baby, I asked?"

"I said after our wedding we can start. I want to go to Paris for our honeymoon. I promise I'll make you a baby, she said sweetly."

We get to Nina's house and went inside.

"Hi brother, I said."

He was in the kitchen making food. He looked at me and nodded not saying a word.

"Where is Nina and the boys, I asked?"

"There out back, we were just about to have cookout, he said."

"Okay I got a gift for the boys I'll be right back, Cas can you help my brother with the food til I get back, I asked?"

She nodded and I went outside to Nina and the boys.

"Hi Nina I said. She turned around looking kinda scared. What are you doing here! Your brother is here, She said."

"I'm well aware, I also know I'm going to be a father very soon, I said with my hand quickly touching her belly then removing it."

To say she looked shocked it was an understatement.

"What's the matter Nina, I asked?"

"How... How did you know, she asked stunned."

"I didn't know for sure but you just confirmed it for me, I said smiling."

I walked off with Alarik and kissed his head.

"Aden is the food almost done. Alarik looks hungry maybe we should get him some food, I said.

Nina seemed annoyed by my very presence. I needed to teach her a lesson.

"I'll be back I need to change. Alarik got milk all over me, she said."

After she left I excused myself to use the bathroom. I snuck upstairs to surprise her. But she surprised me... She was naked.

"Your already ready for me I said with my hands clasps together, she looked freighten."

I kissed and and pulled my pants down enough to enter her. She tried to push me off but that didn't stop me. I already locked the door before I got a slice of heaven.

We were standing up and I had her lifted in the air while f**king her. It felt so good. Mmm baby I can't wait to finally be a dad to our baby I said finishing in her.

I fixed myself and kissed her again before leaving I went to the restroom to clean off and returned to the table. Nina was already there looking beautiful with a sexy red dress on.

"Aden I don't feel good. I'm going to take a nap in the living room."

It felt amazing to relax knowing Luke can't harass me any further. Especially when I'm so close to Aden and he can see me.

"It's okay love. You guys my wife is pregnant again and needs to relax. We just have to keep it down a bit, Aden said."

__________________________________________________________________________________Sorry, this is a short chapter. Next will be long. Hope you all enjoyed your holiday!