Luke

I messed up again. How the f**k can I make this right. I called my mom to get her advice but she's no help. She is okay with anything I do, because she loves me.

I left voicemails for Aden telling him I'm sorry. He didn't answer. He has my children at his house and I'll never abandon them.

I went to Aden's house and rang the doorbell. Nina answered it she looks stunning. She is now 6 months pregnant with our child.

"Luke... You shouldn't be here. Aden will be home soon it's best you leave before he returns." She said.

"No, I came to see my children and no one will stand in my way from doing that." I said too possessively. I can tell I scared her.

She stepped aside letting me in and I immediately felt like shit.

"Nina can you take me to my kids?" I asked her.

She began to walk to Aurora's room and once I grabbed our daughter we went to get our son.

"Uncle Luke." My nephew's yelled. He guys I missed you I said laying Rora on the sofa to give my nephew's a bear hug.

They ran on to play more. I picked my daughter back up and followed her to get my son.

He was awake sitting up in his crib. I laid a sleeping Rora down on the bed and picked up my son.

"He is 6 months old." She said.

"Does he say mama or dada yet?" I asked.

"He says momma I was waiting for you to teach him dada." She said looking down.

She is so fucking cute. I want nothing more than to be fucking my pregnant Nina but I know I'd get into more trouble.

"Hi baby Lucas, I'm your dada. Can you say dada?" I cooed. He was smiling and making spit bubbles.

"Nina can I take my kids with me for awhile?" I asked putting my hand on our newest baby in her stomach.

"Umm... Yes. When will you bring them back?" She asked.

"When is your next doctors appointment?" I asked her.

"It's in two weeks. I've been begging Aden to let you come to the next appointment, because we are finally going to find the sex of our baby." She says staring at the ground again.

I lift her chin up and told her never to look down when she's talking to me. She's to beautiful for that. She nodded her head obediently.

"What the f**k are you doing here?" Aden asked.

"I came to pick up my kids. I won't miss anymore time out of my childrens lives. Nina I'll be there in two weeks." I said before kissing her belly.

"Brother can you pick my daughter up and take her to the car?" I asked Aden. He stormed off leaving me and Nina together with our 2 and a half kids.

"I will grab Lucas if you take Rora." She said politely.

Aden's punk ass was waiting outside of the door with a frown on his face. He gently grabbed baby Lucas out of Nina's hand and made her walk in front of him.

"F**king @$$." I said under my breath .

They helped me put my children in the car, not before Nina kissed them both. I pulled Nina into a hug while rubbing her belly.

Aden ran up to grab Nina. I said goodbye to my baby in the stomach and kissed her belly, then drove home.

My maids helped my get my children inside, once I got home. I spent as much time as possible with baby Lucas and Aurora. I made it my job to get Lucas to call me dada.
______________________________________

Aden

"I am so sick of you letting him touch you." I said to Nina while we were in bed.

"No..." She said.

"No what?" I asked not understanding.

"You both made it your goal to have me. Now you want to be jealous? I love you both and I am not choosing one over the other anymore. I have five children to think about so we need to work this out. Aden, Luke needs to live with us permanently." She said crying.

"Why do you want him here permanently?" I questioned getting fired up.

"He took my kids, I miss them Aden." She said crying into my chest.

"Peach... I'm sorry... I had no idea how hard this must be for you. It will be okay I promised."

I said rubbing her back and getting her to sleep. Once she fell asleep I got out of bed to make a call.

Phone call

Aden: Luke we need to make this work?
Luke: Make what work... What are you talking about?
Aden: We are putting Peach through to much. She wants you to permanently move in with us. You can keep the house I bought for Peach or we can build you a new one on my land.
Luke: What's the catch?
Aden: Don't rape her. Don't hurt her or I'll kill you.
Luke: Fair enough I'll come tomorrow, by brother.

The call ended f**king prick.