Chapter 7

Taehyung stands at the door of his office, eyes on Risa sitting quietly on the big brown leather couch. One hand in the pocket of his perfectly pressed linen pants, he leans on the doorframe, taking this opportunity to observe her closely this time. He watches her, closely and attentively.

He has to admit, Risa really has that strong features

He has to admit, Risa really has that strong features. She doesn't look timid, not even close. She looks like she's always ready to beat someone ass with that pair of sharp eyes—like a hawk. She's everything but soft. He still couldn't believe she had the audacity to walked up to him, demanding an apology for a random stranger she met. She is nothing but full of guts.

What a rare breed she is

"Good Afternoon"

Startled, she accidentally dropped her pen to the floor, making him chuckles lowly under he breath.

"When did you come in?", she flinched as she glanced at the door.

"A good 5 minutes ago, you were so blind to see me standing there. Perhaps I should bring a cow-bell after this to alert you"

Really, can she just murder this man already.

"Or perhaps you can at least be more human and make some sound while you come in instead of being creepy"

Taehyung clearly was taken aback with Risa's reply that he blinked a few times, comprehending the cynical tone in Risa's voice. "Are you mocking me?"

"Glad you caught fast". Rolling her eyes as she bends to pick up her pencil. She placed it neatly on the table before standing up, dusting off her top and pants.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here"

"What is wrong with my office?", Taehyung asked as he raised his eyebrows, looking furiously at her.

"Nothing"

Before she could even inch forward, Taehyung swiftly caught her wrist, twirling her around facing him.

"Why is that you always get on my nerves. Can you even act more mannerly?"

"Says the guy who actually bumped into someone and not helping them? I don't think so" Risa rolled her eyes as she averts her eyes looking at the empty space behind Taehyung. She has never liked this man from the first time she saw him. This man is nothing but a bundle of annoyance.

"What is it about me that annoys you so much?"

"Good god, finally you asked?", she faked a smile, seeming annoyed by his question.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he leans backward trying to make out the expression on Risa's face.

"Excuse me?"