Chapter 27

"Where are we? Wait where is this—"

"Your death bed"

Glaring at him, she rolled her eyes looking so annoyed at his blatant reply.

How is he 10% human and 90% annoying

"God, one day I'd like to really strangle you, for real", frowning as she looks out the windows, trying to scan the faint and dim view outside.

"We're at the Han River, for goodness sake. Are you blind?", he said as he removes his seatbelt. "I am dumping you here, remember?"

"Try me"

Taehyung chuckles lightly under his breath as he turns to her, watching her looking so unbothered. She sits there, still crossing her arms not even looking at him despite him watching her intently from his seat.

"So, what's the important thing you need to tell me?"

"Are you feeling better now?", suddenly, his voice softens, sounding so gentle in a way that made her look at him with a very confused face

"W-what?"

"I am asking you, if you're feeling better now."

She finds herself staring at him in shock and disbelief, eyes widened, taken aback by the sudden change of his attitude towards her. Just a minute ago he was threatening to dump her at the Han river and now, he is asking about her wellbeing? Is this guy drunk?

"Why are you suddenly asking about my health...? Are you drunk?"

"My question was simple. And, it requires a simple answer", he replied sarcastically.

Risa averts her eyes, not wanting to look at him with all the confusion heralding her head. She couldn't register anything in her head at that moment, too many things happened within the span of 24 hours. And now, Taehyung is being nice towards her. What a change of events.

"Why are you asking if I am feeling better? I am not even sick", she replied hastily.

Without a warning, Taehyung placed his palm on her forehead, again and that startled her. She froze, feeling his warm hand on her forehead, making a puff of air escaped her lips. Slowly removing his hand, he nods to himself before stretching his arms to the back seat. She inched to the side in reflex, not wanting to accidentally touch him. Watching him as he takes a medium sized brown paper bag and hands it to her.

She looks up to him confusedly, and then at the paper bag again.

"What is this?"

"Traditional medicine for cold. Karin asked me to pass it to you. You're still feverish. Drink that before going to sleep later", he placed the paper bag on her lap before turning to look at the front. "Don't even ask me what's in the medicine. I have no idea"