Chapter 53

"Please tell me your family doesn't not own this private beach", Risa said as she looks at the beautiful clean white sand in front of her. Distant soft yet raspy sound of the small waves crushing to the shore fills the empty silence as both of them stood there in amazement at the beautiful view right before their eyes.

The clear blue sky, cotton clouds, not too sunny nor too cloudy—just the right weather. The soft breezing of the late morning wind gracing them, the soft sound of the waves and most importantly, the beautiful captivating blue ocean in front of them.

"That's not the point. Let's sit here", he gestures her to sit at the white wooden chair facing the ocean.

Risa eyes him as he takes a seat, patting the empty beside him as he looks at her. She couldn't believe an hour ago she was at home and now she is here, at a private beach. How rich is this man again? Shaking her head slowly, pushing away all messy thoughts, she walks towards him and slowly sits beside him. Being careful not to sit too close to him—wouldn't want that to happen.

"Clear your head. People say, looking at the sea is one of the ways to calm yourself", he said, leisurely leaning his body to the chair, relaxing himself.

"I am still processing that I am here. I mean, that you brought me here. This is insane"

"Take your time"

She stayed silent—both of them were silent—as they watch the wave comes and go. The faint sound of the bird chirping, cold wind breezing and the sound of water fills the silence between them. Taehyung didn't say anything at all and so does she. She is still processing everything, but, she begins to feel relaxed as time goes by.

She feels her entire body loosens as she watches the waves crashing the shore and goes back to the sea. She didn't know that watching the waves would calm her this much. She rarely goes to the beach but then, she finally understood why Eri loves it so much—the healing effect. Minutes passed by, she feels herself beginning to feel at ease, all her worries seem to fade away for a moment. Everything that has been keeping her awake for so many nights seem so distant and it surprises her. Her mind is blank, and she can finally breathe without feeling the sudden lump in her throat whenever she is anxious. Her entire body is now calm it is almost magical.

"Are you feeling better now?", his sudden question made her jumped a little

"Honestly. Yes", she breathes in and out slowly, inhaling the oceanic scent. "You come here often?'

"Yes. I love sitting here. Doing nothing just to clear my mind off all problems. I hope it works on you"

"It does", she replied lowly.

"Take all the time you need. We are not in a rush"

"Wait, Mister Kim. Today is Thursday, you are supposed to be working? Oh my god, you are supposed to go to work and I—"